“New Year's Eve” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Virginia
“New Year's Eve”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

We decided to spend the night in Baltimore only a few days prior to New Year's Eve and wanted a hotel as close to the Inner Harbor as possible. The Hyatt had a double room available at a reasonable price. The hotel provides two walkways over to the Harbor--one via the 3rd level of the garage and other via the far side of the hotel. Parking was expensive; but that's typical for hotels within a city. No complaints about our room or the hotel staff. We didn't use any amenities during our short stay -- enjoyed the cookies at check-in.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Korean first
Maryland, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Spent one night here through a great deal with Hotwire, got a free upgrade to a lovely inner-harbor view room. Fireworks display at night was a good bonus. Would stay here again in a minute. Front desk staff very helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
      Cleanliness
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Hello ScottyMaryland,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your most recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore. We are so happy you had a wonderful stay and thrilled our staff was able to provide you with an upgraded room. We hope to welcome you back soon on your next trip to Baltimore.

Warm regards,

Drew D.-Guest Relations Associate
America
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed with my wife and one month old in this beautiful hotel for 3 nights. The staff was professional and extremely helpful and accommodating to all our requests. The garage was $28 a day but if you know downtown Baltimore like i do then you know that not getting your car broken into is priceless. The food in the restaurant was great and our view from room 1408 was amazing. Woke up to the sun over the harbor every morning. Also got to shop across the street.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt for one night in December. The staff was great - all were very welcoming, which to me shows a positive management culture. Hotel was clean, bed was super comfortable, and room was well appointed. Had a great view of the Inner Harbor. Only down side - no soda machine! Had a minor billing issue I am trying to resolve, but all in all, a very nice place! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed for a weekend getaway before the holidays. It was perfect! The hotel is easy to find, and is right on the harbor. Though parking is $28, thought that was ridiculous. We signed up for an upgraded room with a view, and was well worth the $$$. The room was spacious, the bed was comfy, and the view was insane. The bathroom was gorgeous too!

We did have some trouble with the movie we ordered, was skipping and the sound went in and out, but the front desk was kind enough to take it off our bill. We just watched TV instead.

The set up is kind of odd, not a fan of their lobby, but they are going under a renovation.

Like I said, for a weekend getaway it was perfect. Will definitely be coming back soon!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Hi Claire W,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Baltimore. It is great to hear how much you and your boyfriend enjoyed your weekend getaway. Our hotel offers guests some of the best views of the harbor available in Baltimore. I am glad you enjoyed our comfortable Hyatt Grand Bed. It is one of the best beds to relax on. It will be my pleasure to welcome you as our guests again!

Safe travels,

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

I was only there for a night but I really enjoyed it. Bethany at the front desk was really wonderful to me. She went above and beyond to make my stay pleasant. I give her a gold star for excellent service.
I went to a banquet dinner the night of my stay and that was also very well done with good service. I am vegan and my meal was very good.
I stayed in one of the Pure Clean rooms and the extra cost was worth it.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Mserlady
Dear Mserlady,

Thank you for going out of your way to share comments about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Baltimore. Bethany will be recognized for the wonderful service you experienced. I am delighted to hear how she went above and beyond to ensure your stay exceeded your expectations. It will be my pleasure to welcome you back as our guest on your next visit to Baltimore.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Bronx, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

Location---Inner Harbor !!! Service: Fabulous !!!! I travel to this hotel several times per year, especially during my anniversary month. The view from the room is fantastic, the beds are so comfortable, and the service is fabulous ...did I mention that ??? I am a travel agent, so I usually like to stay at a Hyatt when I travel domestic. At some point, I usually upgrade to the Club Level, which is fantastic, as the concierge personnel is fabulous. We go to the Inner Harbor for the weekend being that we live in New York, its only a short ride. It is relaxing, just to walk around, people watch, enjoy the food and entertainment of Inner Harbor.and relax...The front desk staff always has smiles, they will give you restaurant recommendations, sightseeing tips and everything. My last trip, we was catching a quick snack at the Club Room and the concierge, with his smile and great personality found out it was our anniversary. We left and departed the hotel to enjoy our day. When we got back to our room, there was a bottle of champagne and assortment of cheese and fruits from our concierge...That was a great surprise, that most likely took him a few minutes to do, but it was the thougt and servce that we appreciated. The hotel has room service, late night. They also have a restaurant inside the hotel, we went for breakfast one morning, I was pleased. The area itself has many restaurants, shopping, aquarium, of course Camden Yards, Night clubs, there was even a huge concert that night with a light show....I been here 3x and wouldn't hesitate to go back because I know I will not have any worries.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple