“Healthy, Happy Hyatt”

Ranked #15 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
New York City, New York
“Healthy, Happy Hyatt”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Loved the gym and the healthy options on the room service menu. The location is great. I paid extra for a room with a view but was a bit disappointed. A reconfiguration of the furniture would have made a world of difference. Over all, I'd return and left a very happy customer.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Paul_NYC_10

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (324)
  • Korean first
Aberdeen, Maryland
Reviewed 29 June 2014

BEAUTIFUL hotel with an AWESOME view of the inner harbor! Was very impressed with this hotel! The room was gorgeous and very comfortable! The bathroom was modern and clean. The wonderful view of the harbor could be seen through the floor to ceiling window. Can't wait to stay here again! Now one of my favorite hotels in Baltimore!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jans436
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you for taking time to share feedback on your recent stay. I am pleased that your first visit to our lovely hotel exceeded your expectations. It’s fantastic to hear that you found your room to be comfortable and well-appointed and the bathroom décor up-to-date and clean. The floor-to-ceiling windows certainly do provide a spectacular view of the bay and I’m thrilled that you enjoyed this so thoroughly. We will look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Baltimore.

Abrea H – Guest Relations Associate
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was here for a conference, and the location was ideal! I think the price was good, and the ammenities were above average. The room was clean and comfortable. I had no issues during my stay. Overall, I would choose this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you want a room with a good view, be sure to ask.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your stay with us. I’m so glad to hear that you found our location to be ideal for your convention and our amenities to be excellent. It’s great that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. I hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Abrea H – Guest Relations Associate
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

In the middle of everything the Hyatt is a great value for a vacation. Rooms are tastefully decorated and well appointed. However they never got cold enough for my liking and I heard the same complaint from my traveling team. The staff brought me a fan which kept me cool but they need to fix the problem. Also elevators are slow. If you are on top floor give plenty of time to wait for elevator and get to lobby. The staff is one of the friendliest and most helpful I have ever encountered. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank snively2014
Liz-HRB, Manager at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for your review. We are disappointed that we did not earn a 5 Star Review during your stay. However, we are glad to hear that you did enjoy our friendly staff and rooms! We sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. Please contact our Director of Operations at aaron.mcdougle@hyatt.com to see if we can correct the issue.
Lower Gwynedd, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 June 2014

As a very frequent traveler I have generally had good luck with Hyatt hotels, but for this trip I really have mixed feelings. When we arrived we were informed that the hotel was very oversold and they could only provide us with a parlor with a foldout bed, otherwise we would have to relocate to a hotel by the airport. As an conference exhibitor here that option was impossible, so we took the parlor. The hotel made a number of confessions to try to make up for not have a bed available, but at the end of the day that hardly makes up for the horrible backache my wife and I are stuck with after 2 nights on a foldout bed. The hotel is very nice, the location is great, but there are other options nearby, including a very nice Marriott that has always honored our room reservation. All things considered given the experience I highly doubt we would come back.

Room Tip: Confirm your room reservation the day before. Ask for a harbor view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank GolfnGuitarNut
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us. We truly apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your stay, and we thank you for letting us know. Please contact our Director of Operations at aaron.mcdougle@hyatt.com so we can correct your experience.
NYC
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Came to a professional meeting here and chose to stay at the Hyatt as we were here 8 years ago. The check in was terrific. Staff were very professional, courteous, and really seemed to care about us having a great time. We were upgraded to a water view for an additional fee. It was worth it. The view from a high floor was great. Our room was #21, which was a corner. It was a little strange entering the room, as there was a hallway (with ceiling to floor windows) to get to the actual room. The views from the room were terrific. The room was contemporarily decorated with one queen sized bed, which was very comfortable. There were the usual amenities including coffee maker, hair dryer, and iron. The iron didn't work and guest services immediately sent up another one.

The hotel's location is next to the convention center and overlooking the water. We highly recommend staying here if your trip brings you to Baltimore's inner harbor.

Room Tip: If you want the corner room, ask for #21 on a high floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your great review. We are very glad that you enjoyed the view of the Inner Harbor from your room. We are delighted to hear that you received flawless service and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Albany, New York
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I used my Hyatt points for my stay and thought I would get an average room without a view, but was totally pleased and surprised when I checked it! I was put on the Regency Club floor with access to the club and had an amazing floor to sealing view of the inner harbor. Talk about great service! The hotel had convenient parking and was steps away from all the best attractions. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy that we exceeded your expectations! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the Regency Club lounge and the view of the Inner Harbor from your room. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Baltimore in the future.