Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
Ranked #22 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I don't know if the walls are thin or what, but I had two different people in the room next door during my stay and in both cases I could hear their TV. The hotel was booked and I couldn't get a room change. Too pricey to have noisy rooms.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards

Reviewed 13 February 2012

This is the second time I have stayed at this facility and I can say with confidence that the consistency of service and it's convenient location make it stand out for me over the other Marriott location on the Harbour. The staff has you checked in before you even make it to the counter... The lobby restaurant and bar is manned by a stellar tender/waiter who seems to be there day and night and still is attentive and helpful(Jamal? Sorry the old memory is failing).
The concierge floor and lounge are also staffed by courteous, friendly, outstanding personnel that pride themselves on making sure their guests needs are met.

I was even assisted with free copies when the business center machines were not functioning properly. All I can say is that this location epitomizes the best in service and comfort.

My only hiccup this time... City construction! Aaaaggghhhh drilling and slamming all day. Good thing I had to go out for my meetings.....

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Camille W
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I stayed here for two nights while in town for an interview at the University of Maryland Medical Center. I chose this property for the good reviews and proximity to the medical center and it did not disappoint. The hotel itself is extremely clean and decorated in a pleasant, modern style. The location is fantastic for anyone visiting the medical center, Camden Yards or M&T Bank Stadium. The room itself was very clean, the bed was wonderfully comfortable and on a high floor there was little to no street noise. The staff was always friendly and courteous and I enjoyed a lovely breakfast in the restaurant with freshly prepared eggs and plenty of healthy choices. Overall my stay was incredibly comfortable and I'd absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Victoria M
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This hotel is in the heart of Baltimore and the lobby is quite beautiful. The service was great and the room was very clean. I will stay here again when in Baltimore.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Texasscout
Reviewed 11 January 2012

From check in to check out we were amazed. The cleanliness and decor were amazing. Hotel staff was very accommodating, friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was great. The bed was awesome, the best i've ever seen in a hotel. The restaurant was nice however the prices were ridiculous.. but there were several places to eat and shop at close by so it was ok. We would deff stay again and recommend to our friends and family

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank tdoug12
Reviewed 10 January 2012

We stayed here when we went to see the Baltimore Orioles play the Yankees!!
The hotel was only a couple of blocks away from the field and a very short distance to the harbor.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank danielle F
Reviewed 29 December 2011

From our first greeting to our departure, the service here was amazing. Every person we encountered had a ready smile and was eager to help us. For our daughter's birthday, not only did the staff set up restaurant reservations and limo pick-up, they surprised us with a tray of chocolate-covered strawberries and non-alcoholic champagne, champagne flutes and a birthday card signed by the staff. A manager took care of a return of a defective umbrella purchased in the gift shop; the gift shop was closed and he personally took care of a refund. The staff of the concierge lounge was incredibly pleasant. The doormen were friendly and helpful with directions or getting transportation for us. We have stayed in many places all over the world and seldom have experienced this level of service. For that alone, we would absolutely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011