“Average place”

Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Ranked #43 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Rooms are small. Very small area for gold members breakfast area. Was standing room only. Staff friendly. Good location . Rooms clean. Not an over the top, just a mid range place to stay. Doormen courteous and helpful. Frontdesk personel pleasant. Just an lobby nicer than leads you to believe rooms would be. Pleasant place to stay

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I found the Sheraton to be extra polite during my stay, from the front desk to the club room. in the club room they go out of their way to say hello and have a little conversation and see if you need anything. Lashonda (sorry if I am spelling it wrong) was super sweet.
Thank you.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Larhonda - the club lounge service person was great. She provided personlized and prompt food and drink service. As a starwood platinum member, it's alway nice to receive this type of serivice while visiting the club lounge.

Paul

Room Tip: Corner kings are the rooms to get.
1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Our group has held two (2) three-day events at this hotel with great success - one in 2011 and another in November 2013 (under the new management). Our events typically have 400-600 people and have 75-100 tabletop exhibits.

The Convention Service Manager, Diane Abrahams, went the extra mile to make sure our event went smoothly. Banquet Services Manager, Terry Forbes, was never far when we needed to add tables or make a quick change or request - he twice appeared out of nowhere when I happened to be mentioning his name. He is on top of everything you could possibly be forgetting!

Overall, this hotel has an excellent staff of knowledgeable employees which made us feel welcome and appreciated for giving them our business! I would highly recommend this hotel for holding events similar in size.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Our company uses a meeting room at the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel at least once a month..... These rooms are incredibly spacious and a real bargain for the price. The hotel staff is always accommodating, including the valet service. The rooms meet all of our requirements. The downtown location is very convenient to public transportation. I would definitely recommend to any business seeking a meeting space for their event(s).

1  Thank Christopher E
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Recently stayed for 4 nights for a conference held there. Good location, provided you stroll in certain directions, like towards Charles Street or towards the waterfront. Not a great neighborhood in other directions, however. Easy walking distance to all attractions. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was fine, as were the conference rooms- no powerpoint snafus, venues perfectly adequate. Two negatives, however. First, I had no hot water in the North Tower in the mornings if I showered after 6:30 AM. Second, the fitness center was freezing when I visited there (around 5:30 AM). I called the front desk. They promptly sent an engineer who told me that there will be heat soon. An hour later there was no heat. Otherwise, no complaints. Didn't eat there- too many good restaurants within walking distance.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I traveled from NC to go to the New York Giants vs Cowboys. I needed a midpoint and I choose Sheraton Baltimore Center city.This was the best move I could have made. Upon entering into facility I was greeted with the best service I have ever experienced at a Hotel stay. The bellman Keith and Cliff was the best very professional and genuine making sure I had the best service they could offer. Then I grab a quick breakfast and Vo Tu and Laverne was also the best. Then upon checking out to leave this wonderful place I had the pleasure of meeting Santia Singh when you talk about getting a valued guest request and check out she was the best. I didn't want to leave. I will be back because now I have found a home away from home. Thanks Sheraton Baltimore Center City you all are the best........ Darryl Smith.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Baltimore hotels
Lord Baltimore Hotel
Lord Baltimore Hotel
#16 of 67 in Baltimore
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown
Inner Harbor
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection

Been to Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor

Address: 101 W Fayette St, Baltimore, MD 21201-3757 (Formerly Baltimore Harbor Hotel)
Region: United States > Maryland > Baltimore > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Green Hotel in Baltimore
Price Range: £64 - £146 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor 3.5*
At the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor, we make travel more exciting and less complicated. We take the hassle out of travel so the focus can be on exploring all of the numerous sights and attractions our location has to offer. Some of the activities within walking distance include; the electrifying Oriole Park at Camden Yards, National Aquarium, Inner Harbor, Baltimore Basilica (America's first cathedral), Baltimore Convention Center, M&T Bank Stadium, and much more. Located in the heart of Baltimore, the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor gives you access to it all, plus uplifting ways to have fun and unwind. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel Baltimore