“Great hospitality”

Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Ranked #44 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I am traveling with a special needs child for medical care in the area. The staff from the valet, housekeeping, front desk to sales have met every need that we had. Even when my daughter vomitted, I was left with extra sheets abs towels if she should get sick again. Well worth the value.

• Stayed: March 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (2,084)

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I had stayed here a few years back for a conference and I remembered I didn't like it but had to go to Baltimore on a one night business trip and figured it couldn't be that bad. I'm an SPG member and wanted to at least get some points....It's old, it felt empty and a little scary (coming back from the gym I almost felt as if someone was going to jump out at me), it's old and looks sort of dirty. Next time I'm in town I'll pass on the points and stay somewhere nicer. I definitely expect more from a Starwood property! I was on an SPG preferred floor, I can't even imagine what the other floors look like!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank abc713
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The hotel itself was okay, but just okay. For the rates, I would have assumed they would offer a better experience. The young woman who checked us in was not very pleasant and seemed to consider us as a distraction. When we arrived to the room, we were astounded by just the overall state of it. It seemed outdated and just not comfortable. It even had chipped paint (pics), old carpet and dirty tiles in the bathroom.

The bar in the hotel, Balto, was a good experience. The bartenders, waiters/waitresses and hosts were cordial and pleasant. In fact, we ate or drank at that bar every day of our stay. The food was pricy for THAT hotel but no different than a Sheraton in another major city.

No shuttle to the airport. Actually, when asking about shuttle service, or just general transportation to the airport, several employees seemed to surprise by our inquiries as if it were not their jobs to provide that type of information to us. They referred us to some local van service.

On one occasion, the same unpleasant young woman from check-in was joking around with another employee when we approached the counter. She said "hey". Nothing else. No "how can I help you", no professional greeting, nothing. Then when we turned to leave, she continued to play with her colleague.

Unbelievable

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently and had a great experience. The room was nice, clean and bright. The hotel itself was very nice and added to my stay. The employees all went above and beyond to ensure I had a great stay. In particular, Santia Singh, Tammy Oglesby, and Cliff Carrol did a phenomenal job. They all truly added to my experience with their friendly personalities and professional demeanor.

Room Tip: We went for the king size bed and it was great! We also had a corner suite which had beautiful sunny...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel and was very satisfied with my stay. Jewel D at the front desk was quick and efficient checking me in. She explained all the charges and truly gave me the service Starwood represents. When I left today I was delighted at the lobby by Pat the manager thanking me for my stay and Kieth the bellman quick to be of service if needed. I would recommend anyone to stay here it was delightful.

Jason

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

The only thing going for this hotel is the bed (Starwood always has great beds) and the in-room Starbucks coffee. My room had curtains that wouldn't shut all the way, moldy access panels, and windows that we're not sealed properly with parts of the sealant and window haphazardly left on its ledge. At least the main room was clean and had everything you would expect from a Sheraton. I would say its a 2.5 just slightly below average.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The staff was so great at this hotel, they really care about me, at every time: at the valet parking, the front desk, the bar or for the breakfast.

The room was nice, but the hotel location is a little far from Inner Harbor. The valet parking cost me about the half price of the room ($32) which is a little bit expensive... The breakfast was very nice for about $15.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Baltimore hotels
Lord Baltimore Hotel
Lord Baltimore Hotel
#15 of 67 in Baltimore
Inner Harbor
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore Downtown
Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection

Been to Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor

Address: 101 W Fayette St, Baltimore, MD 21201-3757 (Formerly Baltimore Harbor Hotel)
Region: United States > Maryland > Baltimore > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Green Hotel in Baltimore
Price Range: £50 - £122 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor 3.5*
At the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor, we make travel more exciting and less complicated. We take the hassle out of travel so the focus can be on exploring all of the numerous sights and attractions our location has to offer. Some of the activities within walking distance include; the electrifying Oriole Park at Camden Yards, National Aquarium, Inner Harbor, Baltimore Basilica (America's first cathedral), Baltimore Convention Center, M&T Bank Stadium, and much more. Located in the heart of Baltimore, the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor gives you access to it all, plus uplifting ways to have fun and unwind. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel Baltimore