“Awesome Banquette and Front Desk Staff”

Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Ranked #45 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My company recently held a three day function at this hotel and I was very impressed by both the front desk staff, but especially by the banquette staff--in fact, I wrote down their names so that I can give them the praise they deserve. DeLois, Gary, Chu, and Gert, really went above and beyond to make everyone comfortable, and ensured that our dining experience was great. They are very dedicated, and I appreciate their hard work and attention to detail.

Room Tip: The ice machines are located on every other floor; I was on the fourth floor, and had to either go u...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights for a conference held at another, much more expensive, hotel just down the hill in the Inner Harbor.

By European standards my 17th floor room was predictably enormous - 2 double beds to myself - clean & comfortable, although the dark furniture is perhaps a little old fashioned. Some urban street noise but nothing bad enough to stop me sleeping & I believe there was some kind of sleep aid machine had I wanted it.

I saw nothing during my 4 day stay to justify my pre visit worries about walking back from the Inner Harbor at night, although the streets were fairly empty. My only real gripe would be difficulty of getting to the hotel from the airport - no shuttle & taxi cost me $40. Also I don't really see the point of providing free wifi in the lobby and not the rooms, but that's common enough in US hotels and at least it's free somewhere on the property.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I travel to Baltimore every week on business. I've stayed at countless hotels in Baltimore and the service I receive at the Sheraton City Center is without a doubt the best. The staff goes out of its way to make sure that each and every stay is wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates personal service and attentive staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor to avoid any street traffic.
Reviewed 2 April 2014

As soon as we arrived, everyone knew us. The best service we've had in a long time. Just mentioned that we were celebrating our 20th anniversary and got a personally signed card from Marcus, the front Desk Supervisor with a personally signed card and gift. How cool is that? First class place to stay

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel the last two visits to Baltimore. Due to my husband's health situation we have been visiting Johns Hopkins Hospital. He had to have serious and major surgery. I CANNOT say in enough words how very wonderful every single person was at this hotel. We are well traveled and used to a high standard of hotel. My family joined us the first round and the second trip was just the two of us. We still cannot believe the kindness, the care, the well wishes, the love that have come to us from the entire staff at this hotel starting from the front door with the doormen, the bellmen, to the entire front desk staff, to the restaurant staff including the cook, the servers, the reservation staff, the manager of operations, and the wonderful people that drove us back and forth to the hospital as part of the shuttle service. Upon our last return, we received the very same service, the same warm and friendly smiling faces reassuring us that everything will be alright as they did the very first time. These people have become friends and we cannot express our appreciation to all them .We strongly recommend this hotel with its very comfortable rooms and beautiful city views to anyone going to Baltimore and it is very convenient to JHH. To us it a 10 star hotel in so many ways!

Room Tip: corner rooms are large and sunny and offer beautiful city views
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I am traveling with a special needs child for medical care in the area. The staff from the valet, housekeeping, front desk to sales have met every need that we had. Even when my daughter vomitted, I was left with extra sheets abs towels if she should get sick again. Well worth the value.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I had stayed here a few years back for a conference and I remembered I didn't like it but had to go to Baltimore on a one night business trip and figured it couldn't be that bad. I'm an SPG member and wanted to at least get some points....It's old, it felt empty and a little scary (coming back from the gym I almost felt as if someone was going to jump out at me), it's old and looks sort of dirty. Next time I'm in town I'll pass on the points and stay somewhere nicer. I definitely expect more from a Starwood property! I was on an SPG preferred floor, I can't even imagine what the other floors look like!

2  Thank abc713
Travellers also viewed these Baltimore hotels
Lord Baltimore Hotel
Brookshire Suites Inner Harbor, BW Premier Collection
Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor
Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor
#57 of 67 in Baltimore

Been to Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor

Address: 101 West Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201-3757 (Formerly Baltimore Harbor Hotel)
Region: United States > Maryland > Baltimore > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Green Hotel in Baltimore
Price Range: £68 - £154 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor 3.5*
At the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor, we make travel more exciting and less complicated. We take the hassle out of travel so the focus can be on exploring all of the numerous sights and attractions our location has to offer. Some of the activities within walking distance include; the electrifying Oriole Park at Camden Yards, National Aquarium, Inner Harbor, Baltimore Basilica (America's first cathedral), Baltimore Convention Center, M&T Bank Stadium, and much more. Located in the heart of Baltimore, the Radisson Hotel Baltimore Harbor gives you access to it all, plus uplifting ways to have fun and unwind. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Baltimore City Hotel Baltimore