Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
GreenLeadersBronze level
Maryland, United States
“Nice enough”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The hotel and room were nice enough but several nuisances. Access to the hotel is tricky. You're on a one way street and the hotel parking is before entrance. If you miss it, you have to drive around. The exit is frightening. You have six options to the right of you where cars are coming into the four lanes ahead. Not good for someone who is not use to city driving. Our room was pretty comfortable. Two double beds were ok for the two of us but would have been too close of quarters for two couples. The tv channels had very little selection and having to pay for wifi is ridiculous. The bathroom was small but efficient with nice toiletries available, however, the vent in the shower was disgusting. It definitely explains why I woke up with my allergies flaring.

Green Features: They had signs posted about reusing linens and a recycling pail but used plastic cups in plastic wrappers.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Monica S
Edward B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback from your most recent stay. I understand that you were less than satisfied with your some aspects of your stay. We apologize for your dissatisfaction.

We pride ourselves in our ability to create memorable moments and excellent experiences. Yes, we understand that city driving can be very tricky and we have made upgrades to outdoor signage to assist with guest parking. Our hotel also now offers complimentary wifi as well as complimentary breakfast.

We highly appreciate your feedback, as it will help us with becoming better at what we do. Please let us restore your faith in our hotel and the service of our staff. I know that we can do better, and I want to show you that we appreciate you as a guest and patron.

Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

My Best!

Ed Brogan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (348)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a work conference last week. Overall the place was not bad. It was an okay location for this event. (But in the future it would be nice to be close to the water.) The room was clean, bed comfortable, staff was nice and the gym was awesome! The bad: the rooms were tiny, the noise was the street was loud, the food was terrible and the hotel was showing lots of signs of age. I am not sure how this place compared in cost but at the same price or even a little more I would probably stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Try to stay on high floor to avoid some of the noise.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear StellaGrace,

I want to take the time to thank you for your feedback about our hotel. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our clean rooms and gym facilities during your stay. Thank you for appreciating our front desk and houskeeping staffs efforts to help create a memorable experience. I hope that you enjoyed your conference while you were here. Since your visit with us we have become the Baltimore Harbor Hotel.

Please know that we have taken your feedback seriously, and will use it to amend our processes as we aim to create the perfect experience for our guests here at the Baltimore Harbor Hotel. I hope you consider us for a future stay so that we can show you the best experience possible.

Shamokin, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This hotel wasn't awful but nothing here wowed me. If you are looking to go to inner harbor there are much more convenient places to stay. This area isn't really the safest either.The staff was extremely unhelpful. We asked about how to get a cab and the guy looked around for about ten second and said "it doesn't look like any are around, I doubt any will come by, you'll just have to walk around the city till you find one" and went back to his post and started playing on his phone. It was pouring rain, so we just didn't go to our dinner reservation. Also, it's much cheaper to just park in the garage across the street if you don't plan on leaving once you get there. It was half the cost. The room was nice and had everything we could need. Bathroom is a little outdated. We got this hotel as a hotwire secret deal for $99. For that price it was fine but it was like $209 on their site. Don't pay that much for this place. There is no reason to. There are way too many other decent options in baltimore. I would probably never stay here again but If I for some reason had to or got another secret deal it wouldn't upset me. It was the definition of ok.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Edward B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Mibar4,

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback from your most recent stay. I understand that you were dissappointed with some aspects of your stay. We apologize for your dissatisfaction.

At the Baltimore Harbor Hotel, we pride ourselves in our ability to create memorable moments and excellent experiences. We highly appreciate your feedback as it will help us with becoming better at what we do. I know that we can do better, and I want to show you that we appreciate you as a guest and patron. I feel every bit of concern that you have and please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. However, I am glad that you would consider staying with us again!

Please know that we have taken your feedback seriously, and will use it to amend our processes as we aim to create the perfect experience for our guests here at theBaltimore Harbor Hotel .

My Best!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Great Hotel for a quick stopover in Baltimore - only a short walk to the harbor area and all the amenities you could require! Room was a good size, clean and comfortable. Front of House staff were extremely helpful.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I really don't understand why so many bad reviews perhaps I'm easy to please but after booking this room on priceline as a express deal I was scared based on the horrible reviews here. I did call and request a high floor so they gladly booked us on the 19th floor and they allowed us early check in with no charge. Staff even left a message to make sure everything was working well in our room. Room has double beds but nice and clean. City noise does not appear to be a problem-- I mean you hear sirens but not so much that you can't sleep unless your town is super quiet maybe this would bother you. The neighborhood is fine it's walking distance to the harbor and yes you do see plenty of homeless people but tht is also true on the inner harbor area. Nice staff and hotel is large with a great fitness center. Bathroom is small but it's decorated nicely and it's functional.
Valet parking is only $24-- not bad. Nice hotel and would definitely book again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tammy M
I want to take the time to thank you for your wonderful feedback about our hotel. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our fitness center and other hotel amenities during your stay. Thank you for appreciating our housekeeping staff and their efforts to stock your room with fresh linens and new toiletries everyday. I hope that you enjoyed everything we had to offer during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit.

Harrison, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Recently, I booked a hotel in Baltimore to enjoy the beauties of Maryland, however, staying at the Sheraton Hotel ruined my stay. When we walked into our room, it was dirty, worn out, and old. Not only that but the hotel rooms were extremely small! Our family of four could barely walk around the room at the same time! We arrived in Baltimore by car and we were extremely exhausted from the long car ride, you would expect a comfortable bed to sleep in, however, the next day my whole family woke up with bug bites!! Next order of business location. The location was alright, it was about 7 minutes away from walking to the Aquarium, however, As we walked by we saw a lot of hotels and the best one to stay at was the Renaissance Hotel. I strongly advise everyone to stay there. Not only do you have a great view of the harbor, but there is literally tons of restaurants around you and it's 2 minutes away from the aquarium. I hope this helps those who want to stay at this hotel. Trust me, it's not even worth it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank JessicaZ721
San Diego, California
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Staying in this hotel located in an excellent location in the city of Baltimore was nothing special. The front desk was friendly and my reservation was in order. The room was a corner room but quite small. The bed was soft and comfortable. The bathroom was so tiny that you could hardly move and had a simple cheap hotel shower. The amenities were basic Sheraton and the soaps so micro thin they fell through the shower caddy. The desk was ample size and had everything needed for work. Views from the windows were of the city. For some reason, the Sheraton Club Lounge was no longer in operation, and when I went for coffee, the coffee was cold and moldy however still in the dispensers. Times were posted on the door, but apparently they were not honored. Bell staff were very efficient although they like to push you towards the more expensive hotel town cars instead of wanting to call a taxi. Overall, a good location but nothing special as a hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room on an upper floor.