Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Ranked #43 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Nlbw”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Good stay!!! Nice staff!!!! Clean and close to the city!!! Close to the harbor. Rooms are clean with fast and speedy wifi. Staff accommodates and helps to make the stay very pleasurable!!!! Definitely one to stay at and reasonable price!!!!!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Brandon w

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This used to be a Sheraton - they still have the Sheraton signs on the back of the door, but was recently sold. This hotel is in serious need of upkeep. You can see through the towels, they are old and rough. The bathrooms are not cleaned properly so if you stay, bring your own cleaner/disinfectant. (Expect to pay $200 a night and clean your own bathroom! Just what you want to do on a business trip right? UGH! Used towels were left in our room from previous guest.) Don't walk with bare feet on the carpet - nasty. I was itchy all night - perhaps the detergent they use on towels or sheets but worst night sleep in a long time. Window coverings do not cover the windows correctly so the light from the BPG shines in all night. The fridge in the rooms have been painted black with spray paint so be careful when you brush against them and they are NOT clean. Overall, I will NEVER stay nor recommend this hotel. Service and Valet were not bad and I feel bad for some of these folks. Could not move because of a convention that had all hotels sold out...so sucked it up for two nights but PLEASE - don't book here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank LibyAH
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed there for 1 night . The hotel was nice , the room was clean the shower was clean the bed was comfy, the staff was polite an helpful an the price was great for it to be the 4th of july weekend . I used the valid parking bc it was 24 dollars and that was great . I would stay there again . Located in a great place.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank jtonette
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stayed here for two nights during the 4th of July holiday weekend. The room was clean, typical city hotel view, smelled fine, clean sheets, etc. The walk from the harbor was less than 10 minutes, which was okay even though it's a little sketchy.

What did make our experience memorable was our encounter with Tessa at the front desk during check-in. She was incredibly welcoming and sweet. She made sure we were comfortable and happy and assured us if there was any problem, we should contact her immediately. Fortunately, no problems arose, but I really appreciated her friendly demeanor and pleasant personality. Usually hotels have average workers, but Tessa was exceptional. She was there during check-out, too, and again extended a friendly greeting.

I'm writing this review because Tessa deserves recognition for her hard work. No other worker stood out to us the way Tessa did. She was awesome!! Thank you, Tessa!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Isabel J
Olney, Maryland
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We low expectations. The last time we stayed here, it was the Sheraton City Center and had deteriorated. But when we made a quick decision to see the Baltimore fireworks, we knew we could walk to the Inner Harbor from here, and that it had an outdoor pool. And the price was only $101 plus tax (AAA rate) for a room, although we opted to pay $17 (PT) more for the King Deluxe corner room. Great choice. The room (#2110) was fabulous. Spacious. New updated appointments throughout, including microwave and fridge. Fresh high quality bed linens on a very comfortable bed. And loads of windows, which opened a little to let in a nice breeze. The maid was amazingly friendly. The lobby area was beautiful (although the front desk people were VERY tired looking the three times I went there). We like the pool area, although the pool itself is a little odd: it's not huge and it goes pretty quickly from 4 feet to 6 feet in the middle to 9 feet. Well-equipped fitness area. Efficient valet parking (no self-parking). Hope the improvements continue at this massive property.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank bagnato1
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My husband and I stayed 3 nights while attending a conference. The front desk clerk gave us our key but was not friendly or welcoming. I called her later to ask her where the vending machines were and she told me to "try level C". I went to that level and didn't see the machine..my husband asked 2 other staff before getting the requested information. As I got into bed I noticed what appeared to be an old blood stain on the sheet on the side of the mattress. Since service had been so poor, I reluctantly decided to wait until the next day and report it since I assumed my bed would not be changed quickly at midnight. The next morning I left a note on the bed reporting the stain and requesting that my sheets be changed. I returned to my room in the evening to find my bed had been made but the stained sheet was still on the bed! I reported it to the front desk. I was told there was no one there that could change my sheets but was moved to another room. I requested a refund for that night and the clerk agreed. She also called to make sure the other room was ok. I was very impressed with the friendly lady that works in the breakfast area and the bellman was nice but I will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Vactraveler2014
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This former Sheraton property has sadly gone downhill since the transition. No longer has a restaurant, the rooms are worn and very damp and musty. Will not stay here again and have advised the company travel dept to not use this hotel again

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business