“Our Stay at Baltimore Harbor Hotel”

Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
Ranked #44 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
GreenLeadersBronze level
Apex, North Carolina
“Our Stay at Baltimore Harbor Hotel”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My wife, kids, and i checked in on Wednesday July 2nd and stayed until Saturday July 5th. When i arrived the parking valet was very helpful and professional. He helped me unload and was very gracious when i told him that i didn't have any cash on hand for a tip. (i took care of him later). Michelle checked us in. She was friendly and courteous. My request for adjoining rooms was in the system and they accommodated. The room was very clean and comfy. The mini fridge and microwave were a pleasant surprise. The housekeeping staff was friendly and courteous. I appreciate that they didn't rush or even knock on the door to ask when e would be out of the room. They were super friendly and very professional. The complimentary breakfast was good. Crystal made waffles for my teenagers. They ate their fill. She was great. The OJ was good too. None of that from concentrate mess. The coffee was pretty good too. Mike the bartender was very friendly and knowledgeable about attractions and restaurants in the area. The service and accommodations were excellent. I had a chance to speak with Juan the property manager. Very professional and friendly. Overall the service was excellent and more importantly consistent. I will definitely stay at the hotel again and eagerly recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank reggiecummings

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (355)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have been staying at this hotel faithfully for about 4 years every time I come to Baltimore. This weekend was the first time I stayed at the hotel since they became the Baltimore Harbor Hotel and I have to say it was a very pleasant trip! I enjoyed the free wifi and complimentary breakfast! The pool was amazing and almost made me forget I was in downtown Baltimore. Even the equipment in the gym was a pleasant surprise! They have these treadmills that have flat screens with cable tv on them. All in all it was a very comfortable, affordable, pleasant stay. It's not a full service hotel anymore so unfortunately you have to carry your own bags lol but the free breakfast and free wifi make up for that. Also they have the most pleasant front desk agents! Tessa and Juanice were amazing when I checked in! I had forgotten my toothbrush so they made sure to bring me a toothbrush and tooth paste. jewel at the front desk was amazing aswell. She may be the funniest person I have ever met. They made my stay a very enjoyable one! If your in Baltimore and want a comfortable and enjoyable stay, stay at the Baltimore Harbor Hotel!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Bmore2atl
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I only stayed one night here and I absolutely loved it. The hotel is in need of a bit of an update but overall, it was great. The beds are super comfortable and I wanted to take the pillows home with me! I came here for the Beyonce and Jay-Z On The Run Tour and the hotel provided my friend and I car service to and from the M&T Bank Stadium. The bathrooms were super clean. Bathroom cleanliness is always the first thing I check when I stay anywhere.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Maya M
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My experience at this hotel was wonderful. The accomadations were great and the beds are so nice, clean and comfortable. Jarrod and Juanice were absolutely joys to work with. Very polite, professional and courteous. I would recommend this hotel anyone. Great walking distance to everything.

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jameelah S
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Good stay!!! Nice staff!!!! Clean and close to the city!!! Close to the harbor. Rooms are clean with fast and speedy wifi. Staff accommodates and helps to make the stay very pleasurable!!!! Definitely one to stay at and reasonable price!!!!!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Brandon w
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This used to be a Sheraton - they still have the Sheraton signs on the back of the door, but was recently sold. This hotel is in serious need of upkeep. You can see through the towels, they are old and rough. The bathrooms are not cleaned properly so if you stay, bring your own cleaner/disinfectant. (Expect to pay $200 a night and clean your own bathroom! Just what you want to do on a business trip right? UGH! Used towels were left in our room from previous guest.) Don't walk with bare feet on the carpet - nasty. I was itchy all night - perhaps the detergent they use on towels or sheets but worst night sleep in a long time. Window coverings do not cover the windows correctly so the light from the BPG shines in all night. The fridge in the rooms have been painted black with spray paint so be careful when you brush against them and they are NOT clean. Overall, I will NEVER stay nor recommend this hotel. Service and Valet were not bad and I feel bad for some of these folks. Could not move because of a convention that had all hotels sold out...so sucked it up for two nights but PLEASE - don't book here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank LibyAH
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed there for 1 night . The hotel was nice , the room was clean the shower was clean the bed was comfy, the staff was polite an helpful an the price was great for it to be the 4th of july weekend . I used the valid parking bc it was 24 dollars and that was great . I would stay there again . Located in a great place.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family