“Nice weekend!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Burlington, New Jersey
“Nice weekend!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

We checked in 8/22-8/24...The staff entering the hotel were very pleasant! Check-in was fast and easy. The room was very clean. I love older buildings, its just seems like a part of history. Breakfast was pretty good! I just missed having some kind of meat (bacon, sausage). We spoke with Lauren the manager who was acting like a hostess. She was very friendly and helpful! She made our stay EXCELLENT! Thank you Lauren, we will visit again!

Pat and Al Smith

1 Thank Patricia S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (343)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

The reception staff, valet staff, and room maid were all lovely - approachable and helpful. My stay at the hotel was ok, great location, fab gym and pool area, and my room was a good size. The room was clean, however there was a constant stale smell in the room, I can only think that this is because the windows do not open, so no fresh air. The stained sheets were also a let down. The breakfast was not a great start to the day, on my third morning I couldn't face it again and ended up going out for breakfast. The polystyrene plates and bowls, and plastic cutlery make it worse - bad for the environment, and very unpleasant. The loud Chaka Khan music at 7am was the icing on the cake. I got the feeling that breakfast is only provided reluctantly, it's pretty budget. The part that brought the hotel up to acceptable was the polite, happy and helpful staff, especially the room maid who did a great job cleaning my room and always smiled!

Green Features: Using polystyrene and plastic cutlery at breakfast creates a lot of wastage. Shocking.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Just had an awesome 5 year anniversary stay at the Baltimore Harbor Hotel. My wife and I needed a quick get-a-way and I were not disappointed one bit. The hotel staff were extremely courteous. There was a big event in the area so cabs were scarce. One of the staff members walked a block in a half to hail a cab for us. The room was very comfortable and close to everything. This is my hotel every time I go to Baltimore for now on.

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank malikwho
juan w, Director of Operations at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Malikwho:

Happy 5 year Anniversary to you and your wife. We are glad Baltimore Harbor Hotel could be part of the celebration. You both are encouraged to return and you certainly don’t have to wait until your next anniversary to visit the Baltimore Harbor Hotel. I am pleased to hear the staff assisted you with your requests. I also noticed that you were able to complete your review through your cell phone or mobile device. This is an awesome feature and gives you many options to share your experience with other travelers. Thank you again for taking the time to write and we can’t wait until your return visit.

Kind Regards,

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

My family and I had a great trip to Baltimore, and this hotel made it all the better! It is located convientely to many things, including the Harbor, which gave myself and my family plenty to do without having to use the car. But when I did need the car, the valet service was friendly and fast. They had my car waiting for me everytime I came downstairs. The beds were comfortable, the view was great, and the room was clean and had all the amenities we desire. Also, the front desk, security, and other staff were alway friendly and willing to help. We had a great breakfast(complimentary) to get our day started also! I would stay here again in a hearbeat and I encourage any other travelers to put the Balitmore Harbor Hotel at the top of your list of places to stay in the Balitmore area. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
juan w, Director of Operations at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear John J,

We are thrilled that you had such a great experience at the Baltimore Harbor Hotel. We appreciate you encouraging other travelers to stay at our hotel. We also agree that taking advantage of our location and parking at the hotel provides and extraordinary amount of convenience and cost savings for harbor activities and many additional Baltimore flavored events and venues. Breakfast is usually a hit with families and it seems that you had a chance to enjoy this amenity as well. You and your family will always be welcomed here and we look forward to your next visit to Baltimore.

Cheers,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Front desk people were very helpful over the phone although I was put on hold for A LONG TIME by a lady. Hotel looked a lot better than expected. After reading the reviews, my friends and I knew it wasn't going to be 5-star hotel experience but when we arrived at the hotel, we were blown away. The location wasn't too far from inner harbor. Took us 10~15 min to get there. The lobby looked very nice and spacious. Room was very good and clean though bathroom was a bit small and walls are thin. Two things I wasn't happy with was the parking - we opted for parking right across the street for $15 a day- and the cleaning lady (I think) knocked on our door at 8am asking us when we were leaving with an attitude, which i thought was extremely rude. Otherwise, I enjoyed the room and was a little bit sad I didn't get to enjoy the pool which closes at 8pm...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your review. It is amazing to read that you were blown away upon arrival. We know that there are areas that may prevent us from being in the 5 star category, but that will never deter us from aiming to provide 5 star service to each and every guest that walks through the doors of Baltimore Harbor Hotel. We will certainly address the areas that you were not pleased with as they are unacceptable by our standards as well. Thank you for choosing the Baltimore Harbor Hotel and I hope to welcome you back for a return visit soon. We are researching the best times to operate our pool so that each guest has an opportunity to enjoy our seasonal rooftop pool after a long day or outing. Thank you again for sharing your experience. This type of feedback certainly gives us opportunity to improve.

Kind Regards,

Arlington, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I was looking for a last minute hotel in downtown Baltimore, and couldn't find an available room - until I called Baltimore Harbor Hotel. Not only did they find me a room, but gave me a great rate! Nicely updated rooms (since it used to be the Sheraton), very clean, great beds, and really friendly service (especially Jared at the front desk). A great value! Location was excellent, with easy walking distance to the harbor. The fitness room had all brand new equipment.

Room Tip: ask for a room near the top of one of the towers so you get a view of the city skyline
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Andy H
juan w, Director of Operations at Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

We are so glad we were available for your last minute trip to Baltimore. Your compliments and overall review serve a purpose and I am glad to share the details with our team. Jared is an upcoming star in the Front Office and I am glad to hear he is making an impact as are all of our associates. Great value is where we make our mark, but building loyal guest’s starts and ends with service. We want to continue to do these things well. Whenever you return to Baltimore, we hope to be your first choice in travel.

Respectfully,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

i have stayed there for one week in floor 15th to visit my Parents in the same hotel.

From the moment we arrived at the hotel we were treated like friendly!! From the valet to the housekeeping staff, the hotel is very clean and not too far from the Harbor, the breakfast is very good. the hotel is offering free WIFI. the staff and the management are veeeeerrry friendly and supportive.

We will stay there again.