Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums
US$230
US$265
US$238
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$243
US$172
US$155
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$202
US$189
US$182
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewshorseshoe casinoshuttle servicerussell streetfree shuttlecruise portinner harborpancake machinecruise packagesecure parkingroyal farmscamden yardshotel shuttleravens gameacross the streetfree breakfastroom was clean and comfortablefront desk staff
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The staff at this hotel has been great!! I would like to extend a huge thank you to Melanie at the counter, who patiently and kindly helped us out when with all of our reservation and billing inquiries! And she did it with a smile! I would also like to say that the shuttle drivers, Devin and Louie are the bomb! They shuttled us to and from our conference downtown in a quick manner and told us about all of the "hole in the wall" places to have great food and drinks. Von the night auditor went out of his way to help me get a document uploaded to the internet for a homework assignment, so it wouldn't be late! I would love to come back for another visit because of how amazing these hotel representatives have been to me and my colleagues. :) Great customer service!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed here in early March 2014 before our cruise, which was leaving out of the nearby port. The customer service was fabulous, especially Anton (Antoine?), who was very good-natured, humourous and helpful. We were a group of 39 people and the staff were very accommodating with all of us. They offered us the use of the dining room to hang out together and later allowed us to move into the party room for more privacy. They shuttled members of our group to various places throughout the day, whether for short tourist excursions or just to the store. The rooms were clean and the hotel itself was well-kept and inviting. There was a problem with our smoke detector intermittently beeping in our room due to low battery, but they had it changed within a half hour and they were also quick to rectify another small issue we had called them about. I was very impressed by the speed with which they dealt with any problems. Also, there were no issues with the shuttle service to the cruise ship and our wait was minimal when we called to be brought to the hotel after the cruise. We also liked that they had a hot breakfast included in the price, along with free parking for the week. We would definitely stay here again if we are in Baltimore.

Room Tip: My only recommendation is to ask for rooms at the back of the hotel as the front of the hotel faces a busy street. The noise wasn't very noticeable with the windows closed, but in the summer, if you like to sleep with the windows open, a room at the back might be a better choice.
1  Thank Alleycat W
HIExpressStadiums, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Alleycat W:

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for the kind words about our hotel and team members. We are glad you stayed with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times without any issues or problems until July 2013 when I did. I spoke to one of the managers, Mike Rowe. On my key card holder he wrote a discount rate per night plus taxes and signed it. My son and I stayed there several times after that when we went for Oriole's games but I had misplaced the card. We did not have any issues any of those times. My Granddaughter wanted to treat me for a visit and night's stay in Inner harbor when she came home for Spring Break 2014. Knowing my college student’s budget made me search long and hard for that card which I finally found. After 8 months Mike Rowe still honored the discount. The hotel is clean, the service is friendly, there is shuttle service from early morning to 10:00 pm & free Continental Breakfast. The TV channels are minimal but I don’t go to stay in the room and watch TV. I will be staying there again when I go to Inner Harbor on vacation or the Oriole games.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Stadium for our family reunion. The staff could not have been kind enough to our group. We had the use of the clubroom where we could meet as a group. The rooms were nice and clean. The hotel has a shuttle service, which we used throughout our stay to go to the Inner Harbor and to dinner one night. We appreciated it making several trips to get all 35 of us back and forth to the restaurant. A hot and cold breakfast buffet was included and the breakfast room was large and airy. The location is not the greatest but it is a neighborhood in transition with the building of a casino and mall next to the hotel. So while the price was reasonable, I don’t imagine it will stay that way once development comes to the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
HIExpressStadiums, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear BrigidinOttawa:

Thank you for the glowingly positive review of our hotel. We are glad you and your family had a good time and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town. The casino you referenced will be opening soon and will definitely enhance the look and feel of the entire area. Thanks again.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

The hotel itself was nice. Our room was nice, exept there was an issue with the toilet not working properly. We called and were told we could switch rooms, but we had unpacked already and it was around 11pm. No on ever came to fix it, thank goodness hubby is a contractor and has plumbing experience. There was a shuttle that ran to the inner harbor every hour until 10 pm. The drivers were courteous. One driver recommended Mo's Crab and Pasta Restaurant, which turned out to be really an overpriced tourist trap. The front desk staff were not rude, but not especially helpful. When we arrived (Ihad booked thru Orbitz) the front desk clerk tried to charge me for parking. Told her no, Orbitz said it was free. She gave me a bit of attitude but did not charge me. We could have saved some money on our trip to the Aquarium, but the staff at the front desk did not tell us that in order to do so, we had to purchase the tickets at the hotel. The breakfast was ok, the eggs were powdered, you could tell by the taste and texture. Hubby said the pancakes weren't very good. One thing we did learn was that you CANNOT KEEP YOUR HOTEL KEY NEAR YOUR CELLPHONE. It will wipe out the mag strip.........Also, there is a casino going up next door, so LOTS of construction.

1  Thank lizanne62
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear lizanne62,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We just want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations on this particular day. I am truly sorry for the issue with the toilet and for the poor service you experienced during your stay. We appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention and rest assured, your input will be shared with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvement to this identified weakness and rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Connie D