“Historic, but clean and perfect customer service”

Lord Baltimore Hotel
Ranked #16 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed there this past weekend for a friends wedding around the corner. The hotel was clean, the bathrooms were 100% acceptable, and the service was nothing more than professional. We asked to check in early because the wedding started at 3 and we didn't want to have to come back during the happy hour to check in. The staff was very accommodating and we had a really nice corner room. The price point of this hotel was much better for what you got than anything around it. This was also the first hotel that the bed was actually more comfortable than my own bed!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room. They have better views but remember you are in a city- you will be getting a...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
LBH1928, Guest Relations Manager at Lord Baltimore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Greta S,

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. We are very glad to hear you liked our corner room. Our staff will be pleased to know that they were able to assist you properly during your stay. It inspires us when you mentioned that we did a great job during your visit. Hope that you’ll see us again next time you’re in Baltimore.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed in this hotel during the week after the 4th of July it was a nice hotel with great views and great historic value . I enjoyed my stay the view and the staff especially the front staff all nice people .

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Swells8925
LBH1928, Manager at Lord Baltimore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We are glad that you were satisfied with the hospitality of our staff and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I did not enjoy my stay at the Lord Baltimore Hotel due to poor customer service. I called the front desk to request some toiletries to be sent to my room and they never arrived. I called back 20 minutes later to inquire about the status of the toiletries, and they assured me they would arrive momentarily. They never bothered to be sent up to my room. Not only do they lack customer service, but they enjoy pretending as if they care...perhaps they should reevaluate their profession. After all, this is the HOSPITALITY industry.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tierra_fuerte

I regret to discover that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our accommodations and services during your most recent stay. I assure you that each issue mentioned is being investigated and addressed and we thank you for taking the time to point out the areas where we can improve upon the guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and to bring these matters to our attention.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The Lord baltimore Hotel was recomended by a friend who lives in Annaopils MD. I have always stayed at different hotels when visiting Baltimore and didn't even know this existed. I am sure glad I found this place. It will become my preferred destination for all future trips to Baltimore.

Service, service and more service. The front desk, back offices(Dawn), bell services all on the same page. Very rare for most hotels. There was a genuine care for their guests.The hotel is recently remodled and the rooms are very nice, beds great and very clean.
I read a lot of reviews about the elevators, but there were no major issues during my recent stay even though the Yankees were in town along with a major convention and the hotel was sold out.Two of the four operating elevators are newly renovated and the 3rd and 4th are scheduled to be done soon.
Awesome lounge aea seating, and a cozy coffee/snack shop open late on the weekends.I didn't eat in the restaurant, but heard good things from other guests.
The locaton is very convienant to inner harbor, convention center and both stadiums.3-4 blocks either way.
I'll defintely stay there again!

Room Tip: My group had 4 rooms on the 16th floor. All a bit different, and all very clean and nice. 1607,08...
4  Thank Viking49BV

It means a lot to us that you’ve taken the time to share the many positive features of your most recent stay with us. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. Thank you for this thorough and insightful review.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Reasonably priced Historic Hotel near Inner Harbor area.The rooms looked like they had some recent renovations. The lobby had Historic charm. All the employees we encountered were very polite and professional.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessie G
LBH1928, Guest Relations Manager at Lord Baltimore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location. Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Our night there was fantastic. The hotel was beautiful, CLEAN and the service was amazing. We hung out at the lobby bar for a while and met Tina. She was awesome. She was extremely funny and friendly. She wrote down places we should visit on our stay here. OH and she definitely made us the BEST cocktail I have ever had. TINA, TINA, TINA. Everyone was extremely nice... shout out to Abraham and Aaron. I am already planning my next trip in September (to see a Yankee Game) and I will be staying at the Lord Baltimore again. The location of the hotel is perfect for a night out. It is close to the Harbor and the stadium.

6  Thank Tita R

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. I am so glad that our staff was able to assist you and we all look forward to seeing you again this September.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Hotel used to be a Raddison... and not a great one at that. I love what has happened to this place. It's like a new property. I would stay here in a heartbeat be it business or pleasure.
Hotel website and pictures do the place justice. Not on the Harbor... but close enough to both that and the ball parks.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank jbragg476

Thank you for rating our hotel so highly! It is wonderful to hear of the great impression we made with our amenities and services. Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. We look forward to your next stay for business puproses!