“Very Accomodating Stay”

Lord Baltimore Hotel
Ranked #16 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed here on a Tuesday Night (Monsoon day)
The staff was very helpful and got me an early check in so I could spend the day out in the rain and getting familiar with the bars in the city. The front desk was awesome. The hotel room was even better. Every thing was so clean and looked brand new. The shower head was great I wanted to go buy one exactly like it. Beds super comfortable and was a very great night sleep. Was not loud at all in the area around it and was very very comfortable.

Room Tip: $15 Dollar parking garage for hotel guests right around the corner.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Greg G
LBH1928, Manager at Lord Baltimore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful. We are so glad that your stay was peaceful and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. Our room was beautiful and the staff was extremely courteous. The bedding was soft and very clean. The towels were soft and made you feel like home. Wonderful views and a great location. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Britney B
LBH1928, Manager at Lord Baltimore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself during your recent stay. We love to hear when our guests expectations are exceeded and we are able to provide the highest level of accommodations and service. We look forward to your next stay and thank you so much for recommending us also.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was my second stay at the Lord Baltimore, updates are still needed. The restarant is done and the food remains very good, the servers wonderful. My room was spacious, very spacious with a king size bed. everything was sparklie white. Now they still need to add working ice machines on all floors. I stayed on 6 but had to go up to 18 to find some ice.Only bad thing is check out during a major convention was terrible. They need to let bell hops use freight elevators and not try doing check out with the other couple hundred people, it was a job getting out. Head desk was amazing I booked with AAA and that was lost in the internet world somewhere. I gave my confermation to him and he honored it anyway, was totally surprised. Hurray front desk. See you guys next year.

Room Tip: Grab king size, if you need a lot of space.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank fiamit20
LBH1928, Manager at Lord Baltimore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your review, your feedback, and your comments regarding your stay. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed in July 2013. I believe that the hotel has changed ownership since that time. We picked this location because it is close to the waterfront without charging the extreme prices that accompany the waterfront hotel. The hotel was clean and well appointed, without being overly worn. The first room they gave us smelled like smoke, so we requested and were give another room. The staff was all very friendly and we had zero complaints. For the price, we feel confident we made the right decision.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your perspective of our hotel’s accommodations and services! I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the convenient location of our hotel! We're glad you had a great time with us and we look forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The only reason I didn't give this hotel an excellent rating is because I reserve that for five star hotels with spas, etc. The hotel was built in the 1920s and they have done a beautiful job in the recent renovation, and although the bathrooms were not totally gutted, they are still nice. I had a king corner room, and the bed was comfortable and linens were of high quality. The front desk was very friendly and accommodating, as were the staff encountered at valet. I didn't eat or drink at the bar/tavern, but did see people doing both. I did use the coffee shop with French pastries, yummy. And also ate at the French Kitchen, which I will review separately, high marks!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
LBH1928, Manager at Lord Baltimore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and
accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of
cleanliness and hospitality. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you
experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stayed here for three nights for an annual convention and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Speedy check-in, nice room, friendly service, easy walking distance to the Baltimore Convention Center.

Shortly after check-out, I realized I had left some important items in my room and rushed back, the front desk quickly located the missing items and returned them, which I can't thank them enough for.

The only complaint I would have is the elevators - they are somewhat creepy and keep moving even when the doors are open. I'd have taken the stairs if I wasn't on the 14th floor and had broken toes.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

We love hearing when our guests enjoy their stay with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to serving you again very soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We only stayed at the Lord Baltimore for one Saturday night but what a great place to stay. I'd have definitely stayed longer had we had the opportunity, especially as we got a great deal on the price! From the moment we drove up and handed our keys over to the valet parking guys, to the the front desk staff, to the coffee shop staff everyone was very friendly and helpful. The lobby is beautiful and our room was great - very spacious and clean with wonderfully comfortable beds, a coffee machine and a proper hairdryer! We had read to ask for a room on the higher floor which we did so we had no issues with noise at all, despite there being a HUGE wedding party going on the night we were there. The coffee shop/bakery downstairs serves delicious food and a great latte - good place for breakfast. We didn't eat in the French Kitchen or the Tavern so I can't comment on those, although they looked nice. There is a very quirky gift shop too - great for unusual gifts. It's an easy walk to the Inner Harbor area where there is plenty to do. My only concern were the elevators. Two of them appear to have been refurbished and are absolutely fine. The other two haven't been yet and are showing their age!! Stick to the two on the right and you'll be fine! Overall, a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor, they're quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your
five star experience at our hotel!
We'd wish you had lengthen your stay as well. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are
thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again
when your travels bring you back to the area!