“Average Hotel”

Lord Baltimore Hotel
Ranked #15 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed here 10 days straight. I must say I was not impressed. There was problems with my fridge, no Microwave in room, and housekeeping did a subpar job. I would recommend staying somewhere else and get more for your money.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
LBH1928, Guest Relations Manager at Lord Baltimore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

I regret to discover that you weren't thoroughly impressed with us during your most recent stay. I deeply regret that our staff was unable to accommodate your needs and that you encountered housekeeping issues as well. I hope you'll change your mind about seeking other accommodations in the area and that you will return to enjoy our service and amenities.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

998 - 1,004 of 1,198 reviews

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I really had no complaints about the hotel.

Location was pretty good a 15 minute walk (if that) to the harbor or camden yards.

Room was big and clean. What we reserved wasn't ready or available so they just upgraded us immediately. Very helpful staff. Bar in the lobby was fine for a beer after the game before heading back to the room and the bakery in the hotel was good also.

Would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sportstraveler26

It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We are also very happy that you found our location to be convenient. We look forward to seeing you again! Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide a pleasant experience for every guest.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

This was the second hotel that I stayed in on my trip to Baltimore, and it was the best out of the two. It was more expensive but it was worth it. The room was clean and fresh when I arrived, the window was open so it felt aired, I liked the choice of being able to open my window if I wanted to. The bed sheets with the hotel logo on, and the grey/black colours made the room feel top notch. I really appreciated the early check in, and the the staff were professional and helpful. I liked the choice of valet parking or self parking, I chose to self park which was easy. Breakfast was not included, but I went into the bakery which was pleasant enough.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank snowflakes74

Thank you so much for your compliments, rating, and review of our high housekeeping and cleanliness standards. We really appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful, and welcoming as possible.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I was in the area and decided to stop and have lunch and a drink based on a recommendation I had a few weeks back and was extremely impressed. I had great food, the drinks were good, and the customer service from a gentleman named Nick was awesome. I am very happy I decided to stop there for lunch and would recommend Lord Baltimore to everyone I know in or going to the Baltimore area. 5 stars!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ty N

It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! Thank you for your rating of the five star service, hospitality and accommodations you experienced during your recent stay with us! We look forward to the next!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We also stayed here during the "monsoon" that hit the area which canceled the baseball game but there was still plenty to do around the Harbor. The staff from Abraham (mgr), front desk, the bell hops and bakery were all wonderful. The beds were excellent, the room (King Parlor Suite) was spacious and gave my teen son and I plenty of room, the bakery was worth the visit all 3 days for fresh muffins and coffee, the decor and ambiance were great. Anyone that would complain didn't take the time to speak with management about their issues/needs as it would have been handled. Definitely planning on staying here again next time we come to town. Great Job....!

Room Tip: self park 2 blocks away for only $15 and leave your car there, everything's close enough to walk...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris D

It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We are especially happy to share this review with our front desk staff (Abraham) who work hard to ensure that you receive a five star experience in service and accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I came to Baltimore to visit the aquarium, we currently have an 11 month old and called hotel after hotel to see who had a crib available not just a pack and play. After calling sever the Lord Baltimore assured us they had one. So even being a little more expensive we booked 2 nights. Upon arrival they only had pack and plays and had no recollection of ever saying they had cribs. My son did not sleep for 2 nights

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

I am so sorry for the misunderstanding and inconvenience that you experienced during your most recent stay. I assure you that we are continuously improving upon our services and accommodations while addressing our policies and procedures for minimizing and attending to these situations. I do hope you'll return and that we can surpass your expectations of service and accommodations.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I had stayed here prior to renovation, returned in July for business, The hotel is beautifully redone. The entire staff, from the valet, to the front desk person, to the maintenance person I saw in the hallway was very friendly and helpful. The GM introduced himself to me while I was getting coffee from the bakery and was very engaging and knowledgeable about the hotel. The room was very well done, clean and comfortable. I ate in the French Kitchen 3 times, the bar once and made several visits to the bakery/coffee shop. I will definitely stay here next time I am in Baltimore.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful, and welcoming as possible. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. We hope you're looking forward to your next stay as much as we are!