“Nice place”

Ranked #17 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
delaware97
“Nice place”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 1 night. The lobby is gorgeous. The staff is wonderful. The rooms were clean and look like they we're redone recently. Most of bathroom looked like it was redone except for the bathtub and tile around tub. That was old but I'm sure they will replace eventually. That is only negative thing I could say. It is close to inner harbor close to John Hopkins. I felt safe. Although if you walk 3-4 blocks down baltimore street it's gross so just don't walk that way. Breakfast was delicious and server was so nice. We will stay again.

Stayed August 2014
LBH1928, Guest Relations Manager at Lord Baltimore Hotel, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
I am glad that you found our accommodations to be comfortable and our service to be welcoming. I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the convenient location of our hotel! We take your suggestions to heart and we use them to continuously improve upon our guest experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Just spent 5 days at this awesome hotel ! This hotel has been recently redone (so i hear) with retro refits but offers all the modern conveniences of a newly built structure. I did not have dinner during my stay but breakfast was delish and reasonable. The staff was genuinely nice, polite and helpful. The bathroom was clean with almost instant hot water and great water pressure (I was on the 10th floor). I peeked in on the ballroom and I would easily choose this for a wedding reception or party venue. The bar has an elegant, sophisticated feel and look. I salute those who spent the money on the refit and those who did the work ! Straining at something critical to say and I can only think of one ... one of the elevator doors was slow to open ... lol. I will be back !

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience, filled with hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful. Your comments and suggestions will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed here 10 days straight. I must say I was not impressed. There was problems with my fridge, no Microwave in room, and housekeeping did a subpar job. I would recommend staying somewhere else and get more for your money.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
I regret to discover that you weren't thoroughly impressed with us during your most recent stay. I deeply regret that our staff was unable to accommodate your needs and that you encountered housekeeping issues as well. I hope you'll change your mind about seeking other accommodations in the area and that you will return to enjoy our service and amenities.
Oceanside, New York
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I really had no complaints about the hotel.

Location was pretty good a 15 minute walk (if that) to the harbor or camden yards.

Room was big and clean. What we reserved wasn't ready or available so they just upgraded us immediately. Very helpful staff. Bar in the lobby was fine for a beer after the game before heading back to the room and the bakery in the hotel was good also.

Would stay there again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sportstraveler26
It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We are also very happy that you found our location to be convenient. We look forward to seeing you again! Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide a pleasant experience for every guest.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This was the second hotel that I stayed in on my trip to Baltimore, and it was the best out of the two. It was more expensive but it was worth it. The room was clean and fresh when I arrived, the window was open so it felt aired, I liked the choice of being able to open my window if I wanted to. The bed sheets with the hotel logo on, and the grey/black colours made the room feel top notch. I really appreciated the early check in, and the the staff were professional and helpful. I liked the choice of valet parking or self parking, I chose to self park which was easy. Breakfast was not included, but I went into the bakery which was pleasant enough.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank snowflakes74
Thank you so much for your compliments, rating, and review of our high housekeeping and cleanliness standards. We really appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful, and welcoming as possible.
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I was in the area and decided to stop and have lunch and a drink based on a recommendation I had a few weeks back and was extremely impressed. I had great food, the drinks were good, and the customer service from a gentleman named Nick was awesome. I am very happy I decided to stop there for lunch and would recommend Lord Baltimore to everyone I know in or going to the Baltimore area. 5 stars!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Ty N
It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! Thank you for your rating of the five star service, hospitality and accommodations you experienced during your recent stay with us! We look forward to the next!
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We also stayed here during the "monsoon" that hit the area which canceled the baseball game but there was still plenty to do around the Harbor. The staff from Abraham (mgr), front desk, the bell hops and bakery were all wonderful. The beds were excellent, the room (King Parlor Suite) was spacious and gave my teen son and I plenty of room, the bakery was worth the visit all 3 days for fresh muffins and coffee, the decor and ambiance were great. Anyone that would complain didn't take the time to speak with management about their issues/needs as it would have been handled. Definitely planning on staying here again next time we come to town. Great Job....!

Room Tip: self park 2 blocks away for only $15 and leave your car there, everything's close enough to walk...