Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
  • Pool
Delta Hotels(Baltimore)
  • Room Service
1,879 results
All reviewsacross the streetgallery mallwatertable restaurantgreat locationinner harborcheesecake factoryfifth floorpratt streetharbor view roomroom serviceindoor poolwithin walking distanceclub levelcamden yardscan't beat the locationthe concierge loungenational aquarium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2011

My daughter and I spent the weekend here; we were both very satisfied: The price is acceptable for a supremely central location. The in-house parking deck was a godsend, as it was raining like a monsoon on our arrival. The staff were gracious and helpful in fulfilling all our requests; among other things, we asked for a quiet room with two beds (and the beds were very very comfortable!!) Negatives: the internet connection is expensive and way too slow for the price. The coffee served at the Starbucks in the lobby is VERY weak and watery -- BUT, the free coffee in packets provided with the in-room brew-it-yourself kit is the best I've found in a hotel room. [n.b., the area outside the hotel has so many dining choices that we did not use room service for meals.]

Room Tip: Wherever I go, I simply ask for a quiet room. Views, distance from elevators, etc., are not factors for me -- I'm paying for a good night's sleep.
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Friendly people, nice surroundings, and great price through priceline!

Room Tip: Our room wasn't facing the Inner Harbor, but it was on the 11th floor, and the kids still liked seeing all the other buildings.
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Stayed there this weekend to visit inner harbor. Hotel location is great and super close to everything. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Rooms were clean but the carpet was ugly. Not dirty just ugly. We had a partial harbor view room on the 10th floor not a far walk from the elevator. Yes you can hear street noise but that is normal in any city hotel. Buffet breakfast was good and repenished frequently. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

I spent one night at this hotel on business for a conference. The hotel itself was very nice. The doormen were excellent (I don't think I was allowed to open a door once for myself--thanks!). Check in was easy. I didn't heed the warnings on TA to ask for a room facing the Harbor and regretted it (more on that later). I checked in and then proceeded over to the kiosk in the lobby to print my boarding pass for my flight the next evening (nice touch and convenient to have the printer and kiosk there). I then proceeded up to my room on the 6th floor. I was in room 6048. This room was a king room facing the city street below. I wasn't there for the view so that was ok. The room was large, extremely clean and had ample amenities including the usual toiletries, etc. This hotel does not offer free wifi in the rooms which would have been nice for the price and caliber of this hotel (it's 12.95 if you want it). The room's heating system was excellent as I am from Florida and it was only 44 degrees outside. There were plenty of towels, etc. I placed an order from room service and it was there quickly and the food quality and temperature was excellent. I wasn't paying for it so it wasn't terrible for me, however had I been paying my dinner was $54.99 for a cup of soup, a dinner and a gingerale (note: no alcohol or dessert for that price???). The disappointing part came next. I had a VERY hard time sleeping because although I was on the 6th floor, it sounded like I was sleeping in the middle of the street below. Sirens blaring, car horns beeping, etc. There wasn't much quiet time to say the least. Overall, I would stay here again, but would DEFINATELY request a room away from the busy street.

Room Tip: Request a room on a high floor AWAY from the "city" side...Harbor side is best.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank diznymom0
Reviewed 16 September 2011

Stayed here recently on business. Room was large and very clean. Cannot beat the location for visits to Camden Yards, harbor area and other sites. Lots of good restaurants nearby. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011