I stayed in this room for one night. The one positive thing is: the room is nice, clean, modern. But here are the downsides:
- Front desk staff is unhelpful!! I checked in with one of the supervisor who mentioned that the room is pre-paid because I stayed here under a company's invitation and I just need to leave my Card for security deposit. When I checked out, the front desk lady said the charges has been made under my Card but NOT the company card and NOTHING can be done. I spoke to the same supervisor again the next day and he said he no longer can see the reservation detail since it is in "history" folder. Now I have to deal with their accounting and the company who invited me. EXTREMELY frustrating when there is no ownership whatsoever in regards to the validity of the information that was passed to me when I checked in and just keep simply passing the issue to different people
- Second negative for this hotel is the noise. I stayed on the 8th floor and I could have swear it feels like I was no higher than being on the third floor
To summarized, Renaissance typically has a higher standard than the Holiday Inn and those alike but this one is on the low end side when it comes to customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Baltimore, Maryland's vibrant Inner Harbor with us! The top-rated Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel is steps away from the city's storied waterfront, placing guests at the center of downtown Baltimore's most exciting district. Our hotel is close to local attractions like Camden Yards, the National Aquarium, and Harborplace shopping, plus a range of fine dining and nightlife opportunities. Hotel guests can enjoy superior in-room amenities like deluxe marble bathrooms, 37-inch LCD TVs, and amazing water views. We invite you to stay active at our 24-hour fitness center, take a dip in our year-round indoor pool, or enjoy fresh, seasonal cuisine and spectacular harbor vistas at our Watertable restaurant. With over 31,000 square feet of event space, we're also an ideal option for hosting a special event or business convention here in downtown Baltimore. Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, we'll make sure that your trip to the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel is a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Baltimore
- Baltimore Renaissance