Hotel Revival
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$218
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$105
Kimpton
US$127
US$113
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$137
US$176
US$142
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspeabody conservatorypeabody institutefront desk staffacross the streetmtvernonparking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I had stayed here once before on a deal I had gotten and LOVED this gorgeous, historic hotel. The staff is very friendly, something I found impressive as I have lived in Baltimore for several years I was shocked by lack of customer service many times in the area.
I was very appreciative of the upgrade from 1 bed to 2, something I hadn't realized as I was making the reservations. The room was smaller this time, though.
The only issue I had with the place was the internet going out. I know this happens at hotels sometimes (in fact, same deal at another historic Wyndham last year in the Mid-Atlantic area), and quite frustrating though I suspect not much the hotel can do about it.
We were pleased to get breakfast vouchers. My mom thoroughly enjoyed her breakfast- it was actually quite a generous serving. Unfortuntaely, it was a bit tough to find something vegan on the menu, so I just had hash-browns with veggies mixed in. I do know, however, that they have veg-friendly items on the lunch/dinner menu.
My mom and I came into town for a graduation and I am SO happy I was able to book us a room here as it is such a beautiful place. However, it really depends on price as far as if I will be able to go back again as the rooms are a bit more than I usually spend at a hotel (I had stayed in Jan previously). Oh- and the parking is awful- I think it's $29 per night valet parking, as they have a very small garage. We just left our car at our friend's house and had him drop us off and pick us up in the morning. That is a big consideration when booking as that's a pretty steep price for parking.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a larger room. I did not know that there were size differences and this one was significantly smaller than the previous room I stayed in.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This lovely old historic hotel could be a charming place to stay.Its location is perfect for visiting Mount Vernon as everything is in walking distance. The newly updated king suite was lovely ,beds comfortable and good showers.The front desk gal named Natasha was outstanding in cust. service and friendless and made our visit very special.
We had fun in the lounge as our entire family came for a wedding.So her is the bad part of our stay.This review is from 9 rooms and we all had very similar issues.
Housekeepers need training on how to clean a room.
No towels or bath mat after repeatedly calling for them.
Dirty sinks, tubs,soap dish- has to pullout a gob of hair from the tub because it wasn't draining
Bedspread left on the floor,bedsheets never straightened when making the bed
No vacuuming or dusting done until we asked for it
Window sills were fitly dirty and everything felt grimy.
This is the second time I have visited this hotel and I was hoping for a better experience as last year we had someone throw up on the furniture which wasn't cleaned up before we got our room.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I remember this when it was first opened and a first class hotel. Time has taken it's toll. The hotel room was fine. Had a king bed that was very comfortable. The one thing that was a nightmare was the elevators. You use your room key for the elevator and even though I changed keys three times I had to pray that someone else would get on and punch my floor. The hotel was completely booked so it wasn't terrible but there were times that I was really disgusted. Everyone was complaining about the elevators. There was a Sunday Brunch on the roof top restaurant which was nothing to write home about. The hotel was across the street from the place where the wedding was held so that was convenient. I took a cab and it was expensive. I live in NYC and take cabs all the time so I did not understand how it was so costly? The area seemed safe but we didn't walk around at night. I had to call to have a hair dryer delivered to my room. It should have been on the back of a door.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Peabody over the past weekend for a wedding. The service staff was excellent-kind,efficient, and accommodating. thank you all for a most pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends