Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Envy Hotel(Baltimore)
Hotel Revival(Baltimore)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmercy hospitalfront deskinner harborvalet parkingstreet parkinghome away from homeyogurtqueen bedpull out sofafree breakfastthe charm city circulatorbreakfast sandwichshuttle servicecharles streetthe breakfast areafree buspenn station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I stayed only one night to attend an Orioles game and was surprised to see that the hotel was just tucked away on a side street. I arrived in Baltimore via Amtrak from DC and took a cab, which took 15 minutes and was about $8 including tip. I realized afterward that I could have taken the free Circulator bus from Penn Station and it would have dropped me about a block away. I walked up the short hill the next morning to get the Circulator back to the station--it took about seven minutes. These buses run about every 15 minutes.

It was a 20-minute walk downhill to Camden Yards, and it would be a similar walking time to the Inner Harbor. I could have taken the Circulator, which has a stop about three blocks from the stadium, but the weather was lovely and exercise is always good! It was impossible to get a cab after the game, and while I was a bit hesitant to walk back to the hotel at 10:30p, it was fine.

The hotel is quite refreshing and boutique-y. It's a nice departure from the Embassy, Doubletree or Homewood Suites, which are also in the Hilton portfolio. As other reviewers have said, the rooms are spacious, comfortable, and well-equipped, and the breakfast was adequate. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2011

This newly-reno'd place has it all -- spacious, full equipped studio suites, super-friendly and helpful staff, a gym, free laundry, wireless that really works and a great location! After trying several mediocre (and one downright awful) hotels in BWI, I have found my home-away-from-home -- this is my ONLY place to stay in Baltimore!

Room Tip: I was in Room 202, almost directly over the front door, which was noisy at times. But the lower floors are great for running up and down to breakfast, laundry, gym. Try the back of the building :-)
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2011

What a great find. A modern, spacious, European-style (think high-end Ikea, with great use of space), extended-stay hotel close to Johns Hopkins.

Within close walking distance of a number of restaurants on N. Charles, as well as a large, well-stocked Fresh Green grocery store.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed 18 September 2011

The room had a great view, was clean, (I found out when I got there it was in fact, new), and had a well stocked kitchenette. The breakfast was simple, but good and the breakfast room was a good place to hang out if you needed to wait for somebody. The service was perfect, with maid service responding very rapidly to each request I made. Although this place is advertized for business travellers, it turned out to be a great place for my husband, I and my toddler to stay, given that there was a good size fridge and a microwave for keeping & heating snacks/leftovers/milk They also had a travel-size crib and were very accomodating of scheduling room cleaning around nap time.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank LisaBostonMA
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I was hesitant to stay here because I am so spoiled I try to stay at the number one or two hotels whenever I travel. I couldn't find a lot of information on this hotel and knew it was pretty new and that it cost me very little points to stay there for a few days so I took the chance.

We had been traveling for much of the day hitting every kind of traffic. This trip was to drop my daughter at school and being miles and miles from home I arrived in Baltimore very sad.

The hotel is on a narrow street that is not well lit. This worried me right away. I also noticed that the parking was limited to the sides of the street or valet parking was available at $25 per day.

We entered the building and from the entrance to the desk we were greeted with smiling happy faces wishing us good will etc. Forgive me but I forget the woman helping us that first night. That would be Wednesday, 8/24/11. I think her name might have been Joyce. She was the sweetest, most helpful, friendly, talkative person. She was the reason I started to relax.

The rooms are all suites. They are newer with newer fixtures, dishes and all. Very nice value. The bed was comfortable but the first night we didn't have all of the sheets for the fold out bed. My daughter didn't care and was so tired she slept before we could call anyone. The only other not nice thing was how my husband had to run around for ice. He went to all applicable floors and was finally helped by the desk on the first floor. We were on the 8th or 10th. I can't exactly remember.

The valet was so helpful on our day out he guided us to the highway. He was another helpful, nice person.

I would recommend this hotel to any traveler but especially to those needing to stay for a while due to work.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family