“Home2 Baltimore- great butique hotel”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown
Ranked #32 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 15 July 2014

What a treat this hotel chain has become. This one is in downtown Baltimore, has a nice Boutique European hotel feel and is a real perfect balance of quality, services and reasonable accommodations for a very satisfying stay. The staff and rooms were the highlights.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank unman1234

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was one our first visits and we must say it was very pleasant. The staff were very friendly and helpful with giving directions and suggestions where we could go to have dinner. The rooms are very spacious and comes equip with a frig, microwave and dishwasher.
Breakfast was delightful each morning. We would definitely return to this hotel it's so close to the Cheese Cake Factory.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Came here with my son for a couple of baseball games at Camden yards - orioles vs our team the Yankees .
I wanted a large enough suite like room that I could share with him with both of us having enough room. This layout was perfect. The bed was not a queen but that worked fine because I used the sofa bed and he use that bed. There is a curtain that you pull to separate the two areas.
There was a kitchen area with dishwasher , microwave and refrigerator. Bathroom was just a stand up shower but water pressure and temperature was great. I loved the two zone toilet flush. The half button for a little flush and the full button for a full flush. Very enviromental friendly.
Breakfast was pretty much a full breakfast, self serve.
Everyone was friendly, including front desk Linita .

tips: it's a 15 minute walk to Camden yards and I'm not sure I would do it in the late night but the daytime and early evening it was a breeze.
Valet is a bit slow because it's mostly one person at a time but like I said the friendliness makes up for it
The bedding for the sofa bed smelled like it wasn't laundered. This was my only peeve about the stay. I split the main beds bedding and pillows with my son, but in hindsight I wish I had brought it to the front desks attention. I'm sure it would have been addressed and resolved for future guests.
All in all , if I'm in the Baltimore area I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank whiddons
EliasThompson, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for sharing such a positive review of your most recent visit to Baltimore Maryland on TripAdvisor. I am truly delighted to read that you enjoyed your room, the hotel’s location, and the amenities the hotel has to offer. Thank you for your kind words pertaining to our service team. We will look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back our way, hopefully in the not far future.

Elias Thompson

Reviewed 12 July 2014

On vacation we stayed at the Home2 Suites for a couple of days, what a wonderful 2 days that turned out to be. The rooms were clean and organized in a very effective way. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, Carla Linita Irvin was extremely pleasant and is a great asset to this organization. When visiting Baltimore I will definitely be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

So my girlfriend and I came down to Baltimore for a long weekend to see the sights and taste the food. We stayed at Home2 Suites which provided us with a shuttle to the Rusty Scupper. The gentleman that helped us, Phillip, was very helpful. Not only did he get us to the restaurant and back safely and on time he went above and beyond being sure to show us other points of interests and give personal recommendations. What a great guy!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have been staying here for a little over a week and have a few more to go. My experience has been very good. The rooms are well decorated and clean. The hotel is in a very convenient location and the staff are great! They have been very responsive and friendly especially the front desk ladies and Phillip the shuttle driver. I will return soon hopefully.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear,

Thank you so much for sharing such a positive review of your most recent visit to Baltimore Maryland on TripAdvisor. I am truly delighted to read that you enjoyed your room and overall the hotel. Thank you for your kind words pertaining to our service team. We will look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back our way, hopefully in the not far future.

Elias Thompson

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Our stay was fantastic. The staff was friendly, helpful and courteous.
Our room was immaculate. The kitchenette allowed us to prepare meals.
The breakfast was good and Darnell was extremely helpful and courteous showing us what all was offered. The breakfast area was very clean and food well presented.
The wifi worked great.
The hotel is conveniently located once we arrived we never used our car until time to leave.
The charm city locator has stops less than a block away to catch free bus.
We also walked to Inner Harbor and Lexington market.
We had a great vacation in Baltimore and the hotel contributed greatly to that good time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple