“Good grab and go place”
Review of Panera - CLOSED

Panera
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I love the food selection, variety and choice that Panera offers, and the speed at which they process the order. But I have noticed that they tend to give you less food when you ask for carry out, than you would if you ate in.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

It's my second time here and the reason is simple - the bakery. All pastries and cakes are fresh and yammy. Excellent location. great variety of foods in the cafe. Tiny detail, but it's the first establishment in Baltimore I've been where they broadcast classical music although the environment is far from posh. I personally liked it. In my books - this place is an excellent alternative to Starbucks

Reviewed 25 September 2013

If you in a hurry and want some healthy food stop on bye and grab a sandwich and soup. It is not fine dining but not fast food. Perfectly in the middle and reasonable price

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have always been a big fan of Panera's and frequent my local restaurant (East Longmeadow, MA) often.

My favorite item is the cinnamon scone, until recently that is. Apparently some genius at corporate (should be fired, by the way) decided to mess with the scone recipe. Now all their scones are dipped in massive amounts of sugar and are ridiculously sweet. I cannot figure out why anyone would mess with a good thing.

If they want to add a new version, fine. However, the original is so much better (and everyone I know who eats it says the same thing, including the people who work at Panera) and needs to be brought back.

Don't mess with success.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stop in Panera all the time. Food is always top quality and service is fast and efficient. Bagels come packed with cream cheese or butter. Never been disappointed by Panera!