“All the services you could want”
Review of Woodlands Spa

Woodlands Spa
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Farmington
More attraction details
Owner description: The Woodlands Spa at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is not only a top Pennsylvania Spa but internationally acclaimed. A recipient of the coveted Forbes Four-Star award and recently recognized as a Top 100 Resort Spas by Conde' Nast, the Woodlands Spa features an array of treatments and services ranging from Massage, Hydrotherapy and a full service Salon. The Woodlands Spa's highly trained staff specializes in Health / Nutrition Services as well as Fitness Classes.Featuring forty treatment rooms, the Woodlands Spa offers nearly 100 treatments and services. Relax in one of our Hydrotherapy tubs, open your senses with aromatherapy oils and allow our Skin Care professionals to pamper you with a customized facial to meet your specific skin care needs.
Milton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“All the services you could want”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Unbeleiveable number of treatments that can be taken. Very nice facility. The only negative was being somewhat expected to tip after already paying for a spa treatment with 20% gratuity added

Visited August 2013

Alexandria, Virginia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Thoroughly relaxing & luxurious!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I booked the Hammam water bath ritual - 100min of pure bliss!!! Melissa was my spa attendant - she is the perfect blend of warm personality, but not too chatty!

Southeast US
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“What a treat!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

I visited the spa today and splurged on a luxurious treat! I had a facial, pedicure, and massage. My favorite was the massage by Michael. I got the 50 minute one but wish I had opted for the 80 minute version. I plan to come back next year and spend more time here. It was a wonderful relaxing experience.

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Hot stones”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The hot stone massage is a must for both relaxation and that deep tissue therapy that we all need so badly.

Buckhannon, West Virginia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“AHHHHHHHH!!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I love this spa! I have been to several spas in the US and this is definitely at the top of my list. From the moment you walk in you start feeling relaxed. I have had pedicures, facials, massages, scrubs and wraps done here and all the technicians are professional and are experts. If you're in the area or staying at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort make this a priority to enjoy a service.