Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Savannah Airport, GA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstanger outletsroom was cleanovernight staynice place to stayindoor poolbreakfast staffchecking inthe breakfast areatybee islandcomplimentary breakfastfrieswalmartshuttlepoolerfloridadowntownclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed here on our way home from Miami and were very please with a newer property as well as very clean and well taken care of. I would suggest this a perfect place to get off the road for the night and continue your journey. Staff was great and the accommodations are in very good condition,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Hemlata P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Savannah Airport, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for posting a review! We are extremely happy to hear that we made such a great impression on you! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We came into town for a brief stay during the busy St Patty's Day holiday. This was our first time in Savannah and we were looking to save some money on this last minute trip. We chose the Country Inn and Suites by the Airport for two reasons, one the price and second the proximity to the airport and my love of aviation. It was a great decision as I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. It was very clean and adequate for our stay and the stay was extremely polite. My only negative experience was with the loud neighbor in the room next to us who was still partying hard at 2am and the fact that the breakfast was not what we had envisioned from the ad. But all and all, I was very happy with our choice and I highly recommend it if you don't might the short drive into town to save a considerable amount of money.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jwdonten
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

After stopping at another hotel in the area that would not accept their own coupon we came upon the Country Inn. They were very accommodating and the price was great! Room was very comfortable and fresh cookies in the evening is a nice little perk! Breakfast was standard but the help was superb! I would stay again if in the area!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stewbay
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I pass by savannah a lot and the airport exit is fairly new. This hotel and all the others around it looked fairly new. Hotel was nice. So was staff. There's a golf course walking distance and a whole lotta restaurants within a mile. Shuttle to airport took less that five minutes.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank James W
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed on a busy weekend… hotel was the 3rd i tried before finding a room. I think i got the second to last room here. I did pay full price.. around $130 but its my fault i didn't book a reservation. rooms were pretty new, comfortable beds, and a hot breakfast. The staff was very friendly and surprisingly the internet was really really fast. I could stream netflix in hd on my laptop. Most hotels skimp out on internet speeds. First time i stayed at country inn as i am a Best Western rewards member. however there was not a bw on this exit. Will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business