“Bravo Mr. Bobby!”

Ranked #12 of 154 Tours in Savannah
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband and I booked a tour with Mr. Bobby while we were in Savannah on our honeymoon, and it was FABULOUS! He knows everything we could ever hope to know about Savannah and has a winning personality! He met us in the park right in front of our hotel and even took pictures for us throughout the tour and emailed them to me on our return home. This was by far one of the best tours I've ever been on and one of the highlights from our trip to Savannah. Highly recommend Mr. Bobby and we will be touring again soon!

15  Thank Alyson A
Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)
All reviews
in 35 reviews
"ga"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My sister and I took our mother to Savannah for her birthday. We made a very good decision choosing Bobby for our tour of Savannah. He certainly knows about the area. He made the tour fun, we had a lot of laughs, and learned all about the city. It was also nice to be in our own private group and have Bobby meet us right at our hotel.

4  Thank brandstadt
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband and I always try to find a walking tour in any city we visit because you can get such a great perspective on foot rather than driving around. We've probably done at least 15 walking tours, and Bobby has been the best guide we've ever encountered. He is entertaining, energetic and knows how to tell a story. We also felt like we got more than our money's worth for our 2-hour tour.

We were lucky to get a 9:00am tour on a Saturday morning so the streets were still quiet when we met in Ellis Square. I highly recommend taking the earliest tour you can get to avoid the heat & the crowds. I also recommend doing this tour as early in your trip as you can so that you get a feel for where you'd like to spend more time. Bobby can provide you with recommendations for where to eat or what to see while you're there. His website also includes this info.

One of the highlights of this tour is the fact that Bobby takes pictures of you along the way and then emails them to you. We received our pictures the evening of our tour, and he even included additional pictures of city landmarks that he thought we might like.

Bobby Davis is the #1 rated tour guide in Savannah for a reason. Don't hesitate to book a tour with him!

23  Thank AmyandChuck2010
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We loved our first walking tour with Bobby Davis and were not disappointed with our second one. It was wonderful! This time, we brought along another couple and they, too, were absolutely thrilled. It was a great way to experience Savannah and learn about its history along with a lot of "fun facts". Bobby makes it all so interesting and convenient. He is helpful, friendly and energetic...to say nothing of his contagious sense of humor! Don't miss out! We will definitely be back for a third tour the next time we are in Savannah!

4  Thank Linda L
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We booked a half day tour with Bobby, for our first afternoon in town. And are we glad we did! Really nice, easy, relaxing time wandering around beautiful Savannah. We saw gardens and learned about homes we probably would have missed had we been walking ourselves. We met Bobby, knowing him as a tour guide, someone we'd corresponded with via email. We left feeling like we were old friends. From the booking right throughout, the whole experience was a smooth one. He takes constant pictures of you whilst walking around, which were then with us later that evening. He even sent some extra ones. Good recommendations for dinner too.

5  Thank rosamund_bone