“A Great Night of Songs Music Dance and Comedy all in one place.”

Historic Savannah Theatre
Mamma Mia!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 April 2011

My wife and I have been going to the Savannah Theatre for the past 4 years, and we have never been disappointed. Each time we come out of the theatre, we can't believe we have seen a better show then the one we saw before.
So if you want to have a great night of entertainment and a lot of fun, then you have to go see the shows at the Savannah Theatre. The cast is so talented and they have some of the best singing voices we have ever heard. So if you love music from the 50's to today, Musicals, Dance and Comedy then you have to go to the Savannah Theatre and see Matthew, Mike, Mario, Lucinda, Michelle, Shannon, Sheldon, Josh, Steve and the band.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,061)

Reviewed 8 April 2011

Every year around Spring Break we come to Savannah to visit family and enjoy break. For three years in a row we have gone to the Savannah theatre to see the shows. All have been great! The shows are very entertaining for all age levels. My parents, myself and my kids (now 13 and 15) all enjoyed the show. Last night we saw the Tenors. Very fun once again. I found myself giggling once again as I drifted off to sleep remembering Mario's antics. (A hilarious comedian who adds his routine to the show.)
The cast there puts on good clean entertainment! It makes you feel good to support the local economy and live in the great land of the USA!. Wish there was more of this to go around! Love the old fashioned theatre.
The music and routines are wonderful and the group even rocked out to a melody of the group Queen at the end, Didn't want the show to end!

Keep up the great work Savannah Theatre! And may God bless you and your families and all the shows!

Reviewed 8 April 2011

We had a great time at the Southern Nights show. It was so funny!! I would say it was the best thing we did on our trip to Savannah. The visitor center has coupons for a discount on each ticket.

Reviewed 7 April 2011

We enjoyed "The Savannah Tenors" so much that we went back the next night and saw "Southern Nights". Just awesome family fun. We had folks from 14 to 60 and all had a great time. I highly recommend Savannah Theatre. We plan going every year that we are on vacation in Hilton Head

Reviewed 7 April 2011

One of the best shows I have ever seen and I have seen shows in New York, Washington, DC, Atlanta, Birmingham and Charlotte. I was so entertained I did not want the performance to end. All the performers were exceptional! Be sure to be there on time so you don't miss Maynard's opening.
They need to put this show on the road so more people could enjoy it!!!!