“Christmas show”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Christmas show”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Wonderful and fun. Very talented group of performers, it's our second time there and will be back

Rockledge, Florida
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“New York entertainment in lil ol Savannah Georgia!!!”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Why travel all the way to New York and spend hundreds more on a fantastic
theatre showcasing the best of the best singing, dancing, acting..............

It's all there for a fraction of the price..........and they've got great popcorn too !!!!

Durham, North Carolina
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Spectacular Show - "The Beat Goes On"”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We drug our teens to "The Beat Goes On" musical medley at the Historic Savannah Theater. They had low expectations (since their parents picked it out) but were as impressed as those in the audience who grew up in those decades. I was happy to witness smiles on their faces and feet tapping the the beat of the "oldies" being sung. The show consisted of 2 hrs of medleys with excellent and sometimes humorous choreography. The staff are a truly talented bunch. There was one intermission (I'm sure the performers appreciated the rest) and it ended with a standing ovation. This is a "not to miss" show!

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“NEW YEAR'S EVE came alive! We laughed, danced, and drank champagne”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This teatre performance is a Georgia Treasure - no matter WHAT show you see. Never hesitate to bring children. They will be spellbound at any performance. We took 2 8 yr. olds and a 14 yr. old. They were engaged and mesmerized. ADULTS! You will be awed at the musical and dancing abilities - OH YES - the live band on stage - WOW!! what talent!!
JUST GO - you will end up sending others or buying gift certificates!

Memphis, Tennessee
“A wonderful way to spend Christmas Eve!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I attended the show with my daughter and son-in-law who live in nearby Guyton. I drove from Memphis, TN to be with them for Christmas. We have enjoyed several performances and were quite excited about spending Christmas Eve at the Theater. We were certainly NOT disappointed. The music, the voices, and the dancing were all extraordinary. I can't decide on my all around favorite part, but the solos by the pianist were FABULOUS. I was so thankful for the reinactment of the angel speaking to Mary and Joseph. My daughter and her husband are un-Churched and she was in tears. I was soooo thankful to be able to acknowledge my Christianity on the Eve of Christ's birthday. I always recommend anyone who is visiting Savannah to try to catch a show there. You always deliver outstanding performances and this was, I believe, the best ever. Wish I lived nearer -- I would never miss a show!