“Great Addition to the Savannah Scene”

Historic Savannah Theatre
Haunted History of the Squares of Savannah
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 24 January 2012

This theater experience is one of the very best things to do in Savannah. We feel very privileged to have this cast presenting musical shows in our city. Every show is great. The comedy is terrific, the singing of the highest quality, and the dancing is wonderful as well. The Christmas show is a "Must See" each year.

There are newer reviews for Historic Savannah Theatre

Reviewed 22 January 2012

OK presentation. Not the best performance I've seen but most of the performers were fine. A few weak key performers hurt the overall experience

Reviewed 20 January 2012

These kids ooze talent. They engage the audience and delight at every turn. The dances are well done, the music fun and very well payed and the singing is great. We've seen all the shows and are looking forward to the short run of "I love you, I think you are perfect - now change" This has to be a fun show. If they bring back the 4 tenors we may have to have a bank loan - Iwe would see that show over and over again. Thank you kids for bringing joy, laughter and entertainment to all who walk in the doors of "The Savannah Theatre"!

1  Thank Meg R
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I absolutely love allll of the shows at the Savannah Theatre. I have lived here in Savannah my whole life; I've seen almost every single show they do, and I still go about 5 times a year. You will enjoy yourself immensely no matter which program you see. The singers, musicians, and dancers are really so amazingly talented. You will have to try to keep yourself from singing & dancing. I recommend you go for it- sing & dance all you want! Oh and just so you know, the theatre sells snacks, t-shirts & other show merchandise, and beer & wine (no liquor).

3  Thank savannah_jess
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Enjoyed a musical review caled Southern Nights on this trip. Seemed corny at first but the entire cast was so talented, we were glad we went. Theatre is an easy walk from any hotel in the historic area; about 7-8 minues from Mulberry Street Inn. Enjoy!

1  Thank ScrapChickTampa_FL