“I could watch it 10 times and not get bored of it!”

Historic Savannah Theatre
Book In Advance
More Info
US$19.98*
and up
Haunted History of the Squares of Savannah
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
“I could watch it 10 times and not get bored of it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Loved everything about this show! The songs were amazing and the heart this cast put into every song made me feel like they loved every minute! Talented, charismatic, and an all-around entertaining group of performers. Everyone please go...you won't regret it. The highlight of my vacation, and I will definitely be coming back next time I'm in Savannah!

Savannah, Georgia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“12 years and better than ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I just attended Broadway on Bull Street, and it is a terrific show. These singers-dancers-actors are so good they could be starring on Broadway. Here they are in Savannah on Bull Street. Stephen Dobson sang the best "Bring Him Home" I have ever heard. What a voice!

If you haven't been to the Historic Savannah Theater for a while you should go. It will be a great show, I guarantee. If you are planning a trip to Savannah, put this in your itinerary. You will be greatly entertained.

Long Island, New York
“Savannah Live! is a must-do on your trip to Savannah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Top-notch quality show. I wish that we could have also attended the Jukebox performance. Well, that just is something to do next time in Savannah. Loved this show!!!

Visited July 2014
Savannah, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“OUTSTANDING TALENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Bravo!!
Fast pace. Great songs and entertainment. They support our local military families. A crowd pleaser. A MUST DO while in Savannah located in an Historic Landmark.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank g m
Metairie, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thrilling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

My friend and I were told of this theater by the hotel concierge. The performance we saw "Jukebox" was so very exciting and well-performed by the singers that we just had to see them the following evening and saw the next performance (I forgot the name of it) which were the same singers adding one.