“Unbearable noise level”

51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Unbearable noise level”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

This attraction was so hyped we could not wait to go so we forked over the $70.00 and looked forward to an enjoyable evening at a lovely old theater. The noise level was so offensive my husband quickly departed to the lobby. I sat until intermission and then we both left and went to a jazz night instead. Somebody needs to stand at the,back of the theater before the show starts and check noise decibels before they start the show. It could have been pleasant. Guess theater goers were baby boomers who lost their hearing at outdoor concerts.

1 Thank Marcia L

Bluffton, South Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Broadway On Bull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

If your in Savannah Ga, on the 16th or17th or or Aug 21st to the 23rd, you have to see Broadway on Bull. Songs from every Broadway hit like you have never heard them before. I was born and raised in NYC and seen almost every play that comprises this show. I have never seen such a talented and enthusiastic cast as this one. If you miss this show SHAME ON YOU.

Monroe, Louisiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING! No, Seriously Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

OK so I'm kicking myself in the butt, I and my wife have lived here longer than their shows have run, they've been running 12 years strong, and we finally just saw "Broadway on Bull". WOW! What a show, not knowing what to expect we went into the theater expecting something of a bunch of semi-show people getting together to do a show kind of thing. From the moment we opened the doors we were in a very professional atmosphere, from the ticket people to the ushers, top notch. Then the show, you'd think that instead of the Historic Savannah Theater you were in the Shubert Theater on Broadway. The production quality of the sound and lights, the musicians, all outstanding. The performers were fantastic, the quality of their voices were just stellar! The shows music director Charles Ancheta did an incredible tribute to Phantom of the Opera and the finale with Les Mis was incredibly stirring. Do yourself and your family and friends a favor, GO TO THE SHOW. I know we will be returning again and again.

1 Thank Ron G
“I could watch it 10 times and not get bored of it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Loved everything about this show! The songs were amazing and the heart this cast put into every song made me feel like they loved every minute! Talented, charismatic, and an all-around entertaining group of performers. Everyone please go...you won't regret it. The highlight of my vacation, and I will definitely be coming back next time I'm in Savannah!

Savannah, Georgia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“12 years and better than ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I just attended Broadway on Bull Street, and it is a terrific show. These singers-dancers-actors are so good they could be starring on Broadway. Here they are in Savannah on Bull Street. Stephen Dobson sang the best "Bring Him Home" I have ever heard. What a voice!

If you haven't been to the Historic Savannah Theater for a while you should go. It will be a great show, I guarantee. If you are planning a trip to Savannah, put this in your itinerary. You will be greatly entertained.