“Lots of talent here”

Mamma Mia!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing show! We have seen broadway, off broadway, and small town theatre. This was one of the best small theatre shows we've seen. The back story is cool too.. 2 husband and wife teams performing together! On the night we went a Local told me one of the leads was out and that the entire cast was "filling in." No way I would have known had he not told me. No trip to Savannah is complete without a stop here.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,061)

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I enjoyed this show tremendously. The cast was so friendly and treated everyone in the audience as if we were all long-time friends. Very entertaining!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Very talented performers, I enjoyed the show and will return . The show was Broadway on Bull St. Can't wait for the Christmas show.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

People are nice they great music good for business I redeem I go everyday because their are so great I like to go there again

Reviewed 24 August 2014

My wife and I attended the matinee performance yesterday (8/23/14) to a packed house. What a wonderful trip along Broadway with selections which have graced the great white way over the years. The cast and small orchestra make you forget they are few in number as they fill the venue with beautiful music. Do not miss this show or whatever show they are putting on. It is on our must do list for future visits to Savannah,

1  Thank jslingo