Ballastone Inn
US$233
US$226
US$163
US$157
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$235
US$219
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschina trademary musgrovevictoria suitehistoric districtfinger sandwichesmain levelsouthern hospitalitybed and breakfastcommon areaschef's specialswithin walking distanceeach morningtrip to savannahstreet parkingthe location is perfectturn down servicewalked everywhere
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Location was a easy walking distance to everything.The staff was very friendly. The food was incredible. The linen on the beds were crazy soft. I could go on but i will stop. My wife and I felt privileged to be guests at such a great inn.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Great location, fabulously appointed rooms, and wonderful personal service from the staff. I felt like I was treated as royalty! After staying in Scarlett's Retreat, I now understand why her state of mind was so "fiddle-dee-dee!" I love the afternoon tea, breakfasts and cocktail treats. I also stayed in the Victoria Suite, which was even grander. I will be back!

Room Tip: 3rd or 4th floor rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2011

The Inn was everything I imagined and more,central location,we walked everywhere with no problems. The staff /service was excellent, food was great= best breakfast ever. The sheets on the bed were amazing, the softest I have ever slept on.I loved every minute of my time at The ballastone Inn and would not hesitate to recomend it to anyone travelling to Savannah.

Reviewed 1 June 2011

My husband and I were so pleased with our decision to stay at the Ballastone!!! We can't say enough good things about this bed and breakfast! From the moment we arrived the staff couldn't be any more welcoming! The service was incredible and the smiling faces from the staff that greeted us everyday was so wonderful!!! The food was absolutely AMAZING!!! The breakfasts we were served every morning were the best we've ever had!!! The room we stayed in was beautiful but while we were there the staff encouraged us to take a look in the other rooms at the inn. So needless to say I have my eye on The Victoria for our next visit! My husband and I want to extend many thanks to the lovely staff for making our stay a most memorable one!!!
Until next time.....

With many thanks,
Chris and Melissa Lorden

Reviewed 24 May 2011

Walk everywhere the location is ideal for discovering the city. Take tours, eat all the wonderful food and listen to local music especially the vocal artists.

Room Tip: Look on the internet at all rooms they are beautif