“Great!”

Ranked #13 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Mexico City
“Great!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We arrived very late at night and were greeted with a smile. We were upgraded to a bigger room. Room had a very nice decor. Bathroom was quite big. Staff was always helpful. Breakfast is really good. The restaurant is really good too for dinner. Lobby area is very nice. Free wifi. Everyone is very helpful. Walking distance to City Market, restaurants and different squares. Savannah is so lovely.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Matt G, General Manager at Andaz Savannah, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
viajeramx1, I am so glad you enjoyed the hotel, restaurant and Savannah. Thank you for choosing Andaz and I hope you return soon, Matt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (555)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Checking in was a new experience and wonderful! We were offered complementary drinks at check in. No main desk. Just wonderful employees with a laptop to check us in. The breakfast was fabulous! A must ... The room was great, but the people working there were better. Everyone we were in contact with was so nice and helpful and welcoming.

Stayed July 2014
Suzanne L, thank you for such nice comments about our team! We love the feedback! I am glad you enjoyed our non-traditional check-in, we really think it gets our guests' stays off on the right foot, like welcoming friends instead of completing a business transaction, Please come back soon, Matt
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I stayed there prior to the 4th of July weekend. We had a suite on the second floor facing the square. I loved the room and the view. The only downside was the noise coming from the square at night. The noise from the square continued to 4 a.m. each night while we stayed there but we dealt with it. The next time I come to Savannah, I will be definitely staying here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ashley B
Ashley B, thank you for staying with us and thank you for the nice review. If you are able to return please contact me directly so I can find a room where Savannah revelers won't disturb your sleep! All the best, Matt
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Everything about this hotel was great, besides the easy ipad check in and complimentary glass of wine we received on arrival ,we loved the laid back feeling you get as you walk through the front lobby door, talk about service with a smile. The reception desk was a long open desk in the middle of the room giving it a real open feel with a modern twist ,the long contempory bar was to the right of it. Lovely design.
Our room was perfect , a sofa and a chaise lounge ,a balcony that over looked the pool .it was a good size and spotlessly clean ( until we got there..haha ) ..our room was number 313
We walked on down to the pool area ,it was very nice a small pool bar and canopy covered areas.Very quiet and Very nice. Like I said we loved this hotel. Its located in a great position and We agreed after staying in a few other hotels in Savannah, this hotel was the best so far...its got everthing.

Room Tip: Our room was 313 and overlooking the pool area .. I would imagine the other odd numbered rooms in th...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bornabrit
Matt G, General Manager at Andaz Savannah, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Bornabrit, I am so glad you enjoyed the hotel! Thank you for visiting and please come back again soon, Matt
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Andaz Savannah you are my new favorite hotel.

I love the web check in/out option I was given. This makes checking in and out a breeze.

Valet parking is pretty expensive at $23/day

We were given complementary beverages while checking in (red wine for me, soda for the husband).

Our standard room was small but well appointed and beautifully decorated. Mini fridge is stocked and everything except the alcoholic beverages are complementary. This was a welcome bonus. Noise outside the hotel was noticeable in the room yet not excessive. I would take a small fan for white noise next time.

Staff was exceptional. I wish I single someone out but everyone we encountered was friendly and welcoming.

Location was great. A short walk to River street. Restaurants and shops are plentiful and within walking distance. Please make sure you wear comfortable foot attire. I had no idea how much walking we would do!

I would absolutely stay here again. It will be the standard to which I hold all other hotels in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank xatiayn
xatiayn, thank you for your visit and thank you for your nice review. It is really gratifying to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Please come back soon, Matt
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We all really liked this hotel. First impressions mean a lot, especially when you are tired from a day on the road. We were greeted with such warmth by everyone from the valet parking guy to the check-in lady that we felt at home right away. The location is perfect for a family visiting the sights of Savannah, and the pool was a great way of passing a couple of hours when only one of us (me) wanted to visit The Mercer house. The double queen rooms are spacious, soft drinks are complementary in your room, the breakfast is good, especially the pancakes, and parking is easy with a parking lot close by. Our room overlooked the swimming pool deck, and if I was visiting again, I'd probably ask to be higher as we felt a little overlooked, despite the sheer curtains, on the couple of occasions we were in our room in the afternoons.definitely worth another visit!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank EJYork
EJYork, thank you for visting us from so far away! If you are able to return please contact me directly and I'll make sure you receive a higher floor. All the best, Matt
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I absolutely loved this hotel. The hotel itself is gorgeous, location is perfect and the staff couldn't be more helpful/friendly. It is located close to the downtown area, riverfront & right next to historic Ellis Square. The room was beautiful and extremely clean. The bed and pillows are the most comfortable my husband and I have ever slept in! Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Trisha T
Trisha T, thank you for your nice review. We get lots of compliments on our Simmons Westbury II plush mattresses. Come back to Andaz again soon! Matt