“Park avenue manor”
Review of Park Avenue Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Savannah
Park Avenue Manor
Ranked #12 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Wonderful place to stay. The owners are very gracious and are wonderful hosts. The food is excellent and the guests are lovely and interesting! Very nice time had by all, thanks to the suggestions for restaurants and excursions that the proprietors offered. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Only one suite on the first floor, can sleep 3 as it has 2 bedrooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Park Avenue Manor

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The wife and I enjoyed 3 marvelous nights in the Georgia Suite. Our new favorite B&B! Good location and prices. Comfortable room. Charming home. Awesome hosts. Already planning our return trip(s). Thank you Maurice and Glen. After returning home, I shared with the family that I missed the morning coffee and breakfast waiting for us on the beautiful dishes, and the afternoon brownies and sherry. See you soon.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I traveled to Savannah for the first time last year and stayed at the Park Ave. My first trip was so wonderful, I decided to return this May. As the first time, my stay at Park Avenue Manor was wonderful. I am a single, woman traveler and I felt comfortable, safe and pampered, which is very important. Once again, Glenn and Maurice were gracious hosts, asking me several times if they could help me with anything. I would not hesitate to return soon or recommend this B&B to others. I hope to return to this beautiful City and to Park Avenue soon.

Room Tip: They all seem to be special.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 1 June 2014

From the time that Glenn welcomed us in the parlor which is one of two sitting rooms, we knew we had made the right decision in picking a place to stay. If it is comfort and cleanliness that you are looking for, than look no further than the Park Avenue Manor. It is also very centrally located so that walking is easy which every direction you are heading. The downtown and river area is just a short drive from the guest house and there are countless restaurants within a walk or a short ride. You will start each morning with a fantastic breakfast. There is coffee available while waiting for the call for breakfast and it is a good time to compare notes with the other guests for what was done the day before, or what is planned for the day ahead. We will not hestitate to stay here again on our next visit to Savannah. Doug Leib and Tony Corrente

Room Tip: Any room is a great room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My wife and I have stayed at Park Avenue Manor three times. All of our stays were excellent. Maurice and Glenn are great hosts and are exceedingly helpful with information about Savannah, making dinner reservations, suggesting places to eat or visit etc. The inn itself is located just off of Forsyth Park and it is a pleasant stroll from there to the historic river district. The neighborhood is quiet and pleasant. While parking is on the street we have never had a problem in finding a parking space within two doors of the inn. There are two very pleasant sitting rooms on the first floor. The rooms that we have stayed in have been very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast is always a pleasure and the dishes served are interesting and extremely well cooked and presented. My wife and I actually go to Savannah as much for the birding as for anything else. There are three National Wildlife Refuges within an hours drive of the city that offer excellent wildlife viewing. We expect to be back at the Park Avenue next spring for the migrations.

2  Thank Art H
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We loved the Park Avenue manor. We were there in April of 2014. Lots going on in the nearby park, the location was good for walking to nearby attractions and the home was decorated with lots of antiques, southern style. The food was delicious, the hosts were helpful, gracious, and the rooms were well equipped. We would definitely stay with Maurice and Glenn again.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This is the 4th time we have stayed at Park Avenue manor. we don't think we have had the same breakfast twice during all the visits. we continue to enjoy the accomodations and location...there is always something going on at Forsyth Park which is down the street. Maurice and Glenn are the perfect hosts...they are there if you need information about places to go, where to eat and what is going on in Savannah.