“4th trip in last year!”

Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites
Ranked #7 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 1 March 2013

This is the best Inn in Savannah and it just got BETTER! They just completed the 1st phase of the new lobby and social area. It just turned out SUPER. They are also updating the rooms and the entire exterior is getting a face lift. The STAFF is the best in town. They really take good care of their guest and assist you with any questions you may have. WILL BE BACK!! THANKS TO A GREAT STAFF!!

Room Tip: limited parking so get a city parking pass.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I stayed, without a dog, but my stay was awesome. They are condo's converted to rooms so very spacious. VEry friendly staff and the locaiton was the key. Handy to have a refrigerator and microwave to heat up leftovers. Although thin walls and I could hear the neighbors tv early a.m. and thought it was intruders. And oddly enough, the carpet was nice and felt good on my barefeet. Joe's Crab Shack across the way is fairly loud until they close. But the positives outweigh the negatives and next time I'm in Savannah I will go back there. It was nice to park my car for 2 days and not drive ANYWHERE. River Street is right there and Historic downtown is across the street. If you don't mind a little street/restaurant noise, this is the place.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

This was probably a very good place to stay before Joe's Crab Shack located themselves on the harbor! We loved being able to walk everywhere, especially River Street but the noise from the restaurant and the creaking floors above us took away from all the good! We couldn't see the harbor from our room, just the front door of Joe's!! The cost is comparable but the service is excellent. Next time we will look for something quieter since we don't party late.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We just returned from a trip to Savannah. We decided to stay at the Olde Harbour Inn because of its location on the river. We couldn't have picked a better place to spend a few days! The room was spacious with a kitchenette, dining and living area, and a bedroom loft. We were steps from the river and enjoyed watching the ships go by from our balcony. Our location also allowed us to walk to all the sites we wanted to visit. Breakfast was served every morning and we especially enjoyed the wine social each evening because we had the opportunity to chat with other guests from all over the country. We definitely hope to go back!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2013 via mobile

Loved the location and river view from our balcony in the spacious two-floor suite. Maurice came through with the pertinent info on parking options and a good recommendation on where to watch the Super Bowl. The wine reception was a nice transition from our suite to the street. Great value for a last minute getaway. I will recommend to friends and fam.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I recently had the opportunity to book a business trip to Savannah and stay at the Olde Harbour Inn. Despite some "off season" growing pains, my stay was very pleasant and the staff was very accommodating. I was told of the construction before I booked the stay, so there were no surprises. They were remodeling their front office and lobby. The convenient location of this Inn and the friendliness of the staff made up for any inconvenience. Specifically the hotel porter went out of his way to reserve my parking spot and even offered to carry my work materials to and from the car each day. The Inn was charming, the staff was accommodating. I would definitely recommend to others and hope to book here again on my annual business trip to Historic Savannah.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the River and River St were nice
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2013

My husband and I was amazed with Service and amsphere when we arrived at The Old Harbour Inn. It was our 4th anniversay/ honeymoon trip that we was not able have do emergeny illness on my wedding day. We were very happy with the fullset up of our room(bedroom,full kitchen,and siting area). It had everything need for our stay and the bed sleep wonderful. We also love the hospitiity hour with hotel guest alone with wine and cheese.The location sit right on Riverstreet where stores line up in a row which my husband and I walk, shop, and watch the boats ride by.The staff was very pleasant and helpful with Savannah attactions, shopping and dinning areas. Thank you Maurice, for making my stay heavenly with your wonderful service and do let me forget about check-in staff that was very delight with their help and services that they offer. We will return to this Awesome place very soon....

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple