Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites
US$191
US$188
US$182
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Bar/Lounge
US$216
Doubletree.com
1,230 results
All reviewsklondike barswine and cheeseriver streetice cream barjoe's crab shackloft bedroomturn down servicefactors walkeach eveningfull kitchenliving areaother guestsparking spotwithin walking distancegreat view of the riverhistoric buildingrestaurants and shops
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed 2 nights at the Old Harbour Inn in Savannah, GA. The room was very nice size, wood floors and pet friendly. It was on River Street which can be convenient for location, but also very noisy. The street noise was a little annoying, but expected. The worst part was the noise from the room above. The floor squeaks were SO loud, you couldn't sleep it was awful. Im sure it is because of the age, historic hotel and all but really hard to deal with. The bathroom could be bigger for sure but overall the place was very nice, my limited interaction with the staff was great. A little pricey compared to other hotels but fair pet fee.

Room Tip: try to NOT have neighbors above.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My family and I stayed in a two bedroom loft suite. It was a beautiful room in a wonderful location. My kids said "WOW" when they first entered the room. I loved that it was right on the river and within walking distance to many of the city's shops and restaurants. The breakfast that came with the room was an extra plus. Even the towels smelled wonderful! If I am ever back in Savannah (and I sure hope to be) I will definitely stay here! Totally charming.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My fiancé and I just spent 4 days and 3 nights at the Old Harbour Inn, what a great stay! It was like having our own apartment in the city! Great location, very nice rooms, outstanding staff and the bed was perfect! After a long day of exploring this fantastic city it was so nice to relax in the living room then get a good night sleep before heading out again the next day. Plus you have to like the fact they have replaced the classic 'Mint on the pillow' with Klondike bars in the freezer!
All in all fantastic value considering the price and the friendly staff made if all the better.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights over the weekend of the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon with a friend. The location was perfect for the race, the starting line was just feet away. All the rooms at this hotel are suites, so we had a room with the bed, then a hallway that led to a kitchen area, then a large sitting room with sofa. The hotel was expensive in my opinion, but I think it was mostly due it being one of the busiest weekends of the year. I checked out a few other hotels in the area and they seemed similarly priced, but not as much character, so I selected this one. Once I got my head around the price, it was really a great hotel for our purposes. I found the location good, but I'm not opposed to walking a bit. That being said, two of my favorite restaurants were the ones very close to the hotel, Huey's down on River Street, and B. Matthews on Bay Street. The hotel is located on a sort of alley between the two. Wear sensible shoes, there are lots of cobblestones! The hotel also has a pretty extensive free breakfast, and a free wine and cheese happy hour. My only complaint, and it's not really about the hotel itself even, is it took forever to get a cab to get back to the airport. My cab driver that dropped me off at the hotel said I shouldn't have any problem on Monday afternoon getting a cab back... so I just went to the lobby about half an hour before I needed to leave for the airport to ask them to call for one. It took about an hour, I was nervous I was going to miss my flight, but the traffic to the airport was light and so was the security line, so I made it. Just a heads up that things move a bit slower in Savannah, so allow extra time!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Olde Harbour Inn has some suites with loft bedrooms available. Thanks to Emily or Rachel or the little gal who took our reservation (sorry I can't remember her name), she suggested this suite when I told her that it would be my husband, grown son and me. It saved us the expense of having to pay for 2 rooms and allowed us all to be together while still providing privacy! Beautiful location, greatest staff EVER, and just an overall grand experience. The rooms are beautifully appointed with lots of space for everyone! And we were told that they are renovating them beginning 01/01/2014, as they do need a little face lift! Can't wait to go back...Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: We were in a corner room, # 409, it allows you to see the river from every window and is on street level for easy access!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family