Cotton Sail Hotel(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$211
  • Bar/Lounge
US$180
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Hyatt Regency Savannah(Savannah)
US$182
US$172
US$143
US$121
US$223
US$124
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Hamilton-Turner Inn(Savannah)
US$202
US$150
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$152
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Planters Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$174
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanhistoric districtturkey sausagefree breakfastbreakfast barsavannah midtownshort driveyogurtfront desk staffthe rooms were nicetybee islandtrip to savannahrenovationfi
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We went to Savannah for a trip at the end of September 2013.
We stayed here for 3 nights.
The hotel room was big. It was clean.
The people were nice and friendly. We will definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Chris M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Savannah-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Savannah Midtown.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights, only because one, I never stayed in any holiday inn ever before and two, because of the price they offered (which was lesser than others, but not really cheap!). My biggest complaint is - in all the 3 days, no room service was done (Yes, you read me right). I told the cleaning lady both the times to come a little later, as we were not ready to leave the room yet, but that only meant no room service for us!
Location is good, right opposite to walgreens and walkable location to olive garden and looked like parking space was plenty.
But the walls were thin, carpet not so fresh and water from sink had a weird smell! Not to mention, we had to go to the front lobby twice and get our keys exchanged, as they would just not work!
Yet I give them 2 stars because of comfortable bedding, tv with channels and free internet. Go there, but don't expect any good hospitality stuff!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R V
Chris M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Savannah-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Hello,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Savannah Midtown. I am not sure why you didnt get service but if you want to call me direct at 912-629-0900 ext 7015 so we can make sure this doesn't happen again it would be great.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

My wife and I ended up taking a spur-of-the-moment trip to Savannah to attend a soccer tournament at Armstrong University.

The hotel was nice and appeared to be almost new. The staff were all very polite and friendly, and seemed genuinely interested that we enjoy our stay.

The included breakfast was much more than expected, and included not only pancakes, but also scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereals, cinnamon buns, and more. The coffee was EXCELLENT (very important to me that morning).

The location was very, very convenient for our purposes.

We would certainly return if we're in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Chris M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Savannah-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Hello,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Savannah Midtown. Please stop by the front desk to say hello on your next visit to Savannah.

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here during Labor Day weekend. Although the hotel was in a good location, I would highly recommend paying the extra money to stay in Historic Savannah. We had to listen to little kids jumping on the floor from above us. It became so bad that they had to move them to a different location. The free breakfast is a nice addition. The lady that organized it each morning was very kind and polite.

• Stayed: September 2013
Chris M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Savannah-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Hello and thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Savannah Midtown. The next time you are in Savannah call me direct and I will block your room in advance to make certain you want hear the noise above.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed for 2 nights, they didnt have a crib For my baby but that was okay. no fridge either so we had To use ice for babies milk. The Staff was accommodating though.The free breakfast was a plus, they had a good variety of items. The GM was very nice. Would recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: August 2013
Chris M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Savannah-Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Hello,

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express. I am sorry about the crib. We only have two cribs in the hotel and we had a family stay with us for 4 nights that had both. The next time you are in Savannah please give me call direct and I can make sure all your request are met.