We were travelling in the area and the Hampton Inn and Suites Airport seemed like a great place to stay. The hotel seemed to be new and the staff was very friendly. We did not plan ahead so we were happy to get a King Room at a good price. Happy until we tried to sleep! The room bordered Interstate 95 and the truck and traffic noise was unbelievable for a modern hotel. The walls offerred no sound proofing at all! At midnight it sounded like a racing motorcycle was just outside our room and we were on the fourth floor. The hotel was full and had no available rooms away from the Interstate so we did the best we could. The room was clean and modern but let me warn you, don't check into a room bordering the Interstate, ask for a room on the other side of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport hotel is located conveniently off of I-95 at exit 104 and sits lakeside overlooking Crosswinds Golf Club. Savannah provides a good selection of dining, family fun and shopping all near our hotel that offers a complimentary area/airport shuttle within a 1.5 mile radius. Enjoy all the amenities that our hotel offers: free Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Cookies, Free Wireless & Wired Internet, Hilton Honors Points & Miles, Outdoor Pool, Business Center, and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Airport