“Professional, clean and welcoming”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Ranked #20 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Stayed one night - Very efficient and professional staff - Very clean - No noise from airport - Plenty of parking - Would stay here again next time - Beds are extremely comfortable and they offer a range of pillows from extra hard to soft - Complimentary breakfast offers a range of fruits, cereal, breads, waffles, pancakes, pastries, etc. Hampton Inns though on the pricey side is worth the extra cost.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This Hampton was exceptional in service and appearance. Very impressive. I commented to my husband that this was one of the nicest Hampton's I've stayed in. I would recommend to anyone travelling in the Savanah Georgia area to stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We had a studio suite to have room for our grandson. Room was very large for only $10 a night extra. Breakfast could have been better. Hot food was good, but the pastries, even when they brought out fresh, were stale and tasteless. It is close to I-95 but only about 10 minutes from the Savannha waterfront. Some early morning noise from planes, but then it is at the airport.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the Interstate have a nice view overlooking a small lake.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Rooms are very clean as are all the public areas. The staff is pleasant. Breakfast is good. This Hampton Inn is representative of the Hilton brand. You know you'll be in a clean relaxing place. Room walls were a little thin, I could hear the TV from the room next door, but that's my only complaint and if you don't have a room next to someone who is not hard of hearing it won't be an issue. I was disappointed there was no gravy to go with the biscuits in the morning, but again a very minor thing. I'll stay there again. Although it's near the airport, it's at the end of the road so you do not hear any noise from the airport or the interstate.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Hampton Inn @ 70 Stephen S. Green Drive | Savannah | GA | United States 31408 T: 1-912-966-1240 | F: 1-912-966-1241 Upon checking in, I found that this hotel reeked of what smelled like a mixture of BO and BBQ. When I entered the room it stunk of carpet cleaner to the point of giving me a headache. I tried changing my room twice and the other rooms stunk just as bad. I cancelled my reservation and left. I have never cancelled a reservation before but I couldn't stay one night in a room as gross as these ones were.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Very clean room. Very Quiet, Staff very accommodating. Very close to several restaurants, gas stations and I-95. We were traveling to Florida from WV and looking for convenient access to I-95. Over all very happy staying at the Hampton. Would definitely stay again if we drive north.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was in Savannah for business and I had the privilege of staying at the Hampton Inn by the Savannah Airport. I have stayed here several times and the staff are always helpful and friendly. Whenever I am in the South I always search out Waffle House's and there is one right by the hotel.

This hotel is quite clean and is fairly quiet. I would suggest that anyone staying in this area stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business