Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
US$233
US$226
US$163
US$157
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$235
US$219
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslake viewhilton honorsgreat hotelroom facingroom was cleanroad noiseother hotelsshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againbreakfast barfront desk staffup to datebusiness tripconvenient locationstayed one nightnext morning
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We visited the beautiful city of Savannah, Georgia on the way to Florida for Spring Break. The check in was quick and easy, the front desk staff was friendly and courteous. The room was perfect including a refrigerator and microwave. The location was perfect and oddly being at the airport, I didn't hear a plane until after 9 am....perfect! We had a great view of the lake next to the hotel. The only issue I had was the maid staff barged in the room even though I had the do not disturb sign on the door. They apologized several times but it was a little offputting. Regardless I would definitely stay here again for a quick trip.Oh the complimentary breakfast was great!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stopped on our way to Florida. Fastest hotel check-in ever. Breakfast was very good. Rooms were clean. One big problem- this hotel is loud. Close to I95 is nice, but this is too close with half the rooms facing the highway. Trucks noise from the road all night. Not to mention the people on the floor above us stomping around half the night. While the hotel and service are very good, I would recommend staying at one of the many other hotels located at this exit that are not so close to the highway.

Room Tip: On opposite side of hotel from I95
2  Thank Dan H
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We had a large room, with a fridge, sitting area, etc. everything was clean and quite comfortable. We had hoped for an ocean view/front room, but they were all taken. The weather was horrendous, so I suppose it didn't really matter! Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was typical hotel/motel, nothing exceptional or otherwise. As the hotel is set back a little from the beach, you will not get a view unless you are on an upper floor in an ocean-facing room.

Room Tip: ocean-facing upper floor rooms are the only ones with an ocean view.
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have stayed at this particular Hampton Inn at least 3 times. It's a non-smoking hotel, no musty odors and staff are friendly. I would suggest getting a room that does not face I-95. During the last visit we were on the 4th floor with a room facing the highway. I could hear the trucks much more than being on the back side of the hotel. Rooms have always been clean, bed and pillows comfortable. Restaurants and a WalMart are nearby.

Room Tip: I would suggest getting a room that does not face I-95. During the last visit we were on the 4th floor with a room facing the highway. I could hear the trucks much more than being on the back side of the hotel.
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Multiple maintenance issues: shower door fell off track, mildew smell in sink, bedside light didn't work, TV remote didn't work. Upon checking out let hotel staff know about issues and there was no apology for the inconveniance.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton