“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Ranked #16 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Was on my way home from Florida and wanted a nice comfortable place to stop and this hotel provided me with everything I needed. From check-in to checkout everyone was welcoming and kind. The breakfast had something for everyone. Food was hot and delicious and the staff made sure everyone was satisfied.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Turkish first
Camden, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Day four of our 32 day trek south and another stay at a Hampton Inn. When looking for a place to stay on our adventure we look first for a Hampton Inn. No disappointment here. Desk manager was very helpful and offered a recommendation for a very good dinner at Sam Snead's.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thomasville, Georgia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel was nice and clean with a hot breakfast and free/reliable internet. Down the street is Sam Snead Restaurant and Huddle House. The hotel is about 20 minutes away from River Street. Perfect for business travel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Mona H
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is a very nice Hampton Inn. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast is included and the breakfast area was kept clean by the staff. The staff was very helpful and helped us find a good place to eat and was very cheerful whenever we wanted something. A great place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Decatur, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Very good. I had a great stay. I would definately stay at this or any Hampton Inn in the future. I was excited about being at Hampton when I got there to see the condition of the hotel. It was awesome. Its also located in a great area. It was easy to find. May need just a little more parking but it was ok.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Jacksonville, FL, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you are a business traveler or a vacationer, I highly recommend this hotel. I was not planning on staying here but a travel snafu with the airlines put me in Savannah. After a quick call to the Hilton Honors Phone #, I picked this Hampton. And I'm so glad I did. They welcomed me in late, upgraded me to a suite, gave me bottles of water and a soda and did it all with kindness and a smile. The room was large, clean and perfect. The bed was super comfortable. The bathroom well lit. There was nothing this busy traveler was lacking here. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Dana B
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed here while on a business trip. The room and service were up to Hilton's normal standards. One thing I would not recommend if you are bothered by road noise is to stay on the west side of the hotel. I specially asked for a room on the east side and heard nothing but peace and quiet. The insulation off this relatively new property may be sufficient to keep out the clamor or I-95 but I wasn't going to chance it. I'm used to having the bill slid under the door so I was surprised that I had to go to desk to get it. No big deal but unusual. There are a lot of of motels in this area. I mean a lot. You have lots of choices but if you choose this one I think you will be happy with your choice. I was.

Room Tip: East side is probably quieter than the west side if road noise bothers you. Odd number rooms are on...