other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Leslie M
“Okay”
Reviewed 11 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Booking availability is not accurate, I booked dates that showed available for about 5 days, then I received message that it was not available for two of the nights then I seen the same dates I wanted available just for a higher rate, I sent message that I would pay the additional cost and never got a response, I messaged a couple more times through the site and email and no response, I finally received response on the day of check in after a couple calls and messages for check in instructions. No refunds allowed unless she does not have house available for the nights requested. The dryer didn’t work, had to take wet laundry to a laundromat. House was okay for the price.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing