“The perfect home away from home...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, Illinois
“The perfect home away from home...”
Reviewed 23 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Recently stayed at one of their Savannah properties and I was a bit skeptical (only because of lack of reviews for Savannah), but it was honestly one of the best stays I've had! We had an unforeseen water shut off (that was entirely the building's fault and NOT Stay Alfred's). They went above and beyond to try and fix the problem! We were walking distance from EVERYTHING! Amazing location and street parking a few blocks up that's $12 a day! Once I got home on Monday, I was already planning our next group vacation! Thank you for giving vacationing friends another (superbly great) option to choose from! I will be staying with y'all again in the future!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;