“Fantastic Bed and Breakfast!”

Hamilton-Turner House
and up
Haunted History of the Squares of Savannah
Ranked #90 of 220 things to do in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: This allegedly haunted Victorian house is filled with antiques from the 17th and 18th centuries.
Reviewed 9 February 2013

My mom, sisters and I stayed in the Earl of Chatham room. Very beautiful, comfortable and spacious. The innkeepers are wonderful people who were very helpful and attentive. They are experienced innkeepers and it shows. The service was impeccable. The house is gorgeous and your B&B experience comes with newspapers in the morning, tea/lemonade in the afternoon, wine in the evening and turn down service, of course. The French toast breakfast with peaches was amazing. They have a good selection of DVD movies as well.
The location was perfect! Staying at the Hamilton-Turner house helped make our first visit to Savannah a memorable one.

1  Thank JMB224

Reviewed 5 September 2012

The Inn keepers were delightful and the appointments of the house were breathtaking. Your eyes were able to enjoy every view. The breakfasts were sumptious and very filling. Jeremy and Erik made sure we were well taken care of each day. We would recommend staying here every time you travel to Savannah. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Alison W
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Don't get me wrong, it's got history, but not the romantic feel.. they don't have all the old furnishings, and its more like staying in an expensive hotel, rather than a historic b&b.

1  Thank Holly D
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I'm so thrilled that my mother and I had to opportunity to stay at this historic B&B. The innkeepers were lovely, very helpful and kind. They went out of their way to make our stay more comfortable and pleasant.

The breakfasts were top notch and service was wonderful. Our rooms were as nice as they looked in the photos. The staff was very pleasant, friendly and you could tell they really loved their jobs.

We loved the cocktail hour in the evening and the lemonade and ice tea in the afternoons. They left cookies in our room at night and it's just those extra little details that really made our stay outstanding.

If ever I'm back in Savannah I will definitely stay here and again and recommend it to anyone. Stellar Service!

1  Thank Paula R
Reviewed 26 February 2012

My 12 year old daughter and I spent a lovely evening and morning at this beautiful house steeped in history. Incredible staff and innkeepers. Our room was on terrace level - quaint and nicely appointed but faintly musty. Pick a room on upper levels. Robes were laid out, chocolates, bottles waters, and cookies. Nice! Breakfast of vegetable fritatta and grits was average, but yogurt with fruit and granola was nice. Fires were going and lovely guests were so much fun. We enjoyed being at this place. Great staff, perfect location. We walked to Bay Street and enjoyed the shops too!

2  Thank rgholloway