“NICE ACCOMODATIONS”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Fort St. John, Canada
“NICE ACCOMODATIONS”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We booked this hotel based on tripadvisor reviews, and was not dissapointed.
the staff was professional and friendly. The rooms were clean, well looked after, and quiet. I would go to this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Crestview
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Would have given this Super 8 a 5 star if the towels had been heavier and one more available and better variety of food offered at breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The front desk is very rude!!! When I first got there at 2:20pm the guy at the front desk stated that I had to wait until 3pm to check in. I had a graduation to get to at 3:30pm since I had to wait I was unable to take my kids and aunt to my mom house. So when 3 o' clock came the lady was busy picking her nose and I was given a hard time at check in because I had all my family with me. My family was not staying they was just with me because I did not have enough time. They tried to charge me $10 a person. When I checked in the room it was dirty and the sofa had pee stains all over it. The iron board was so nasty. The sheets had brown spots everywhere. When I called to the front desk to change rooms he had an attitude so I switched rooms. The second room was so dirty and he call and I told him he said well I cant switch your room anymore you will have to get your money and check out. I said I'm not from here I have a graduation to be at in least than 20 mins. He said I cant keep changing your room you are costing me money. He hung up on me and my husband went to the front to speak with him. He told my husband we were trying to get over and we have extra people and the room and we just want something for free. All we wanted was a clean room, I even asked him to make sure the second room was clean so we wouldn't have this problem again. He told me the room was clean but in fact it was dirty and the bathroom had mold. The lady at the desk when we got back was busy talking on her cell phone in her Indian language that she ignored us. We called and said we just got back and the room has an odor as well as the hallway and we just wont our money back. She said we can't get our money back because we left. We left because I had to be at a graduation and I was the speaker. We did not have enough time to repack all our belongings and check out after we just took all that time to move to a room that was filthy and nasty. My grandma stayed in her room I got her and her bed had little bugs she notice the morning she was checking out. She told the lady at the desk and the lady act as if she could care less. Never stay at this hotel the stay is so mean and they are unappreciative of guest who choose their hotel for a stay.

Room Tip: All floors are filthy and smell like dogs.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank S F
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 17 August 2013

The bed sheets smelled so fresh and clean it was amazing. Pillows are way too thin, bring your own (esp for comfortable TV watching). Beds are FIRM. Nice fitness area (cardio machines) and the flat-screen in there was a nice touch. Needed some forks for Pasta from Pizza Hut that we had delivered which Pizza Hut failed to provide. The lady at the front desk kindly retrieved some from the breakfast area for me when asked. Not over-enthusiastic but helpful nonetheless. Disappointed there wasn't a pool but that's my fault. Breakfast is very basic but adequate. Very convenient if traveling I95 for a night's stay.

Room Tip: You can hear people above you very easily (stomping, banging, dropping etc.)
2 Thank jdlass
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

We needed a quick cheap place to stay the night before heading down to the sights of historical downtown the following day. We arrived in the evening and were surprised how empty the parking lot was! We were a little nervous, but tired from our drive. Once inside, Jasmine was very helpful and efficient in getting us into our room. Heading to our room, the hallway reeked of smoke, so again we were apprehensive. Upon entering our gorgeous, HUGE room, we couldn't smell anything. What a large room for about $60! King size bed, two tables, a couch, a love seat, two chairs, decent sized bathroom. That was pretty impressive. The couch was filthy though, and we didnt even want to look at it. In the bathroom, there was a wet washcloth hanging with the dry towels (eww, I still shudder thinking about it). After showering (with the other clean, DRY, (hopefully unused) towels), it was clear that the mirror hasn't been cleaned in quite some time. We can see the happy face someone made in the steam, along with the date " (8?)/2/13". The bed was super soft and comfy, but the pillows were flat and nothing special. Bedding smelled like bleach, which at least was reassuring that it had been cleaned. Continental breakfast isn't anything to write home about, but when is it ever? I saw they had a workout room which had basic equipment. Lady at check out was not friendly. But, even with some negative aspects, I would definitely stay here again. It is the most affordable place I could find in the area and it did the job!

• Stayed August 2013