The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection
US$191
US$188
US$182
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
Andaz Savannah(Savannah)
US$231
US$225
US$248
US$220
  • Restaurant
The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$187
  • Restaurant
US$216
Doubletree.com
1,176 results
All reviewsrooftop barrocks on the roofthe riversister hotelcorner roomrestaurant downstairssavannah riverfrontstreet levelbeautiful hotela river view roomvalet parkinghistoric districtloved this hotelvalet stafflocation was perfectwalked everywhereforsyth park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 October 2013

All of all the meals we had in Savannah (except Chef Joe's cooking class) this was by far the best meal we had. The shrimp & grits were outstanding, fried green tomatoes looked as good as they tasted. Service was great by Melanie. Highly recommend

Room Tip: We only ate dinner in the hotel, we stayed at the sister hotel the Mansion & it was wonderful. The shuttle to both hotels was very helpful.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is a very difficult review to write because I like many, wanted to love this hotel. There was really nothing so wrong with it that the establishment could change. We simply did not like the feel.
You are so warmly welcomed and the entrance and decor is certainly different but we always look for different, however, when you enter the hallway to go to your room we felt it was more like a dungeon -not poorly decorated, just dark and closed in. The thing that helped my outlook at first was I checked Tripadvisor and saw that others had rooms smaller and even darker than ours so I adjusted my attitude because I could not imagine having a room overlooking the parking lot without a terrance or river view. However, it was rather comical as I sat on the bed and my husband rolled the desk chair up to the terrace just to be able to look out while we rested from touring.
We felt having a terrance on the fourth floor was a good thing until the Saturday night noise, and we were not even in our room until almost 12a.m. We never heard the bar that we had been so warned to avoid, but we never read anything about the street traffic, cars and loud rowdy people until past 3. Fortunately we had a white noise app on our phone which we used the 2 nights we were there.
This is one of those hotels that each individual experience is so unique that I hesitate to even review it. We would not go back but perhaps you just have to experience it for yourself!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hope_star78
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed at The Bohemian last month - this is an outstanding Marriott signature property. Well appointed rooms, great view, impeccable service, just what you would expect and more from a high-end Marriott property. Perfect location on Bay Street and close to downtown. Will stay here again!

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank audittflyer
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The location is excellent, right on the river front and convenient to walk to shops, restaurants and just to explore the city. The rooms were very clean as was the whole building. The staff was helpful and friendly. The only glitch was that I asked the concierge to book dinner reservations. I had the name of 4 restaurants for her to try. I made the mistake of saying if you know any place better that is ok. She booked us in her choice and it was a bust. Vic's on the river.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The Bohemian sits in a great location and the rooms are beautiful. It is central to everything on River Street and well insulated. This is a newer hotel. I would have given a much more positive review except for the concierge recommendations. We were interested in a walking ghost tour and they recommended that we tour with Chase Anderson with Savannah Ghost Walks and it was horrible. We were really interested in a much higher rated tour and to our own fault we allowed the concierges to talk us into this ghost walk. Im not sure why they refer this tour but we felt it was motivated by something other than guest satisfaction. Other than that the hotel was really good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple