The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection
Ranked #29 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
“Unbelievable hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Can't say enough great things about this hotel. The staff from the moment you step out of your car are so kind and helpful. Our room was so unique. The roof top lounge was spectacular. What a great location as well! Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (346)
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Ive stayed at alot of places but this by far was the best!!! Your staff is the greatest!!! The hotel it self was great,my wife and i are very happy with your services. Was there for our aniversary and we loved it!!!!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Truly an enjoyable stay. Chef Zachary Martin made the stay very pleasant. Being a vegetarian it is hard to travel and eat healthy, however this wasn't the case during this stay. The chef made every effort to make sure I was taken care off, if I was a food critic I would be writing raving reviews. The attention to detail and personalized service is what sets them apart from any other hotel. Keep up the EXCELLENT work and thank you for making my stay a memorable one.
Looking forward to my visit again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

My husband and I stopped here for only one night and found this hotel to be of the same outstand caliber as their sister hotel, Mansion at Forsyth Park. We arrived later in the evening and were warmly greeted by valet and also the front desk. We had a room on the 6th floor which was very tastefully decorated.the bathroom was beautiful and the shower was outstanding. very good water pressure. I loved the fact there was a bottle of wine in the room to purchase. It was $29 which was not too bad a price. I had a glass of the same wine with dinner and it was nice. If I was staying for more than one night, I would have purchase the wine in the room, but since I am the only one drinking it, it would have been a waste. We had a nice dinner in the restaurant. Sea bass was outstanding. Next morning we checked out and a nice added touch, while we were waiting for our car to be brought around, we were offered coffee or water. This is a beautiful property with caring staff and a wonderful location. I will return for a longer stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Carolpetz
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Great atmosphere on top of the Bohemian. A little cold outside so we took a brief walk around to see the great views. The décor is so inviting and original. Music was diverse and a great place to celebrate any event with friends.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mistygirl2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

The Bohemian is a great hotel! It's right on the river and near restaurants and shopping. The hotel has a great vibe with modern rooms. The only thing I wished it had was a bathtub- I didn't know when booking the room only had a shower. The hotel staff was very nice. I would stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank angeljoy222
Athens, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel is so amazing. Our first experience was with the staff that was friendly and went out of their way to be helpful and accommodating. The room was gorgeous, clean and spacious. I love the modern bathroom and all the amenities. I could not be more pleased with this hotel and will stay here every time I return to Savannah - unless I decide to try its sister hotel Mansion on Forsyth Park.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Athenstraveler40
Travellers also viewed these Savannah hotels
Andaz Savannah
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,556 reviews
Cotton Sail Hotel
Cotton Sail Hotel
#20 of 113 in Savannah

Been to The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!