The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection
US$191
US$252
US$226
  • Restaurant
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$235
US$219
US$247
1,194 results
All reviewsrooftop barrocks on the roofthe riversister hotelcorner roomrestaurant downstairssavannah riverfrontstreet levelbeautiful hotela river view roomvalet parkinghistoric districtloved this hotelvalet stafflocation was perfectwalked everywhereforsyth park
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

From the moment we entered the hotel we were impressed! The decor is totally Bo Ho and the art is very interesting!!! Staff & concierge were excellent. Had a room on the 8th floor with a view of the river & bridge!!! Be sure to have cocktails and tapas on the rooftop bar!!! Great romantic get away!!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joey29615
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Can't say enough great things about this hotel. The staff from the moment you step out of your car are so kind and helpful. Our room was so unique. The roof top lounge was spectacular. What a great location as well! Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Ive stayed at alot of places but this by far was the best!!! Your staff is the greatest!!! The hotel it self was great,my wife and i are very happy with your services. Was there for our aniversary and we loved it!!!!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Truly an enjoyable stay. Chef Zachary Martin made the stay very pleasant. Being a vegetarian it is hard to travel and eat healthy, however this wasn't the case during this stay. The chef made every effort to make sure I was taken care off, if I was a food critic I would be writing raving reviews. The attention to detail and personalized service is what sets them apart from any other hotel. Keep up the EXCELLENT work and thank you for making my stay a memorable one.
Looking forward to my visit again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2014

My husband and I stopped here for only one night and found this hotel to be of the same outstand caliber as their sister hotel, Mansion at Forsyth Park. We arrived later in the evening and were warmly greeted by valet and also the front desk. We had a room on the 6th floor which was very tastefully decorated.the bathroom was beautiful and the shower was outstanding. very good water pressure. I loved the fact there was a bottle of wine in the room to purchase. It was $29 which was not too bad a price. I had a glass of the same wine with dinner and it was nice. If I was staying for more than one night, I would have purchase the wine in the room, but since I am the only one drinking it, it would have been a waste. We had a nice dinner in the restaurant. Sea bass was outstanding. Next morning we checked out and a nice added touch, while we were waiting for our car to be brought around, we were offered coffee or water. This is a beautiful property with caring staff and a wonderful location. I will return for a longer stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family