“Better then it looks”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

It doesn't look like much when you walk in but the food was good. I am not an expert on thai food but it was good. Our waitres could have smiled at least once but other then that not to bad. Great value.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I have had several dishes from here and consistently, the food is excellent. The service can vary widely depending on who you get, but it ranges from adequate to very good. I recommend the Saigon Noodles with chicken and a Thai tea! If you like Thai or Vietnamese food, definitely put this place on your list.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

We were staying at a nearby hotel and wanted to get Thai takeout on a very rainy evening. We chose this restaurant because of its proximity to our hotel and their claim to be voted the number one Thai restaurant in Savannah by readers of a local paper. We arrived at 7:10 pm and placed our order at 7:15. The young man who took our order told us our food would be ready in 15 minutes. There was one table of 4 people eating when we arrived. We waited. And waited. And waited. After a half hour I asked the waiter why it was taking so long. He said he would check. He went in the back then came back out and avoided us. After 45 minutes I asked a young woman working behind the bar what was going on. She went to check and came back out and said they were almost finished and had "a couple more things to make." Unfortunately, they made us pay when we placed the order or we would have just left and gone to the Thai restaurant across the street. After an hour I very angrily complained and finally they brought the food out. The waiter didn't even apologize. We finally got back to our hotel and started eating an hour and 15 minutes after placing our order. The food was okay. Nothing great, nothing terrible. Definitely not worth the ridiculous wait.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Today on my day off from work I strolled Downtown Savannah. I walked into this restaurant for a little lunch. I have heard good things about it and so being that it was empty I took a try. I had one hour on the meter and figured that was plenty of time. Well I ordered a curry dish called Masaman, with potatoe squash, carrots, peanuts, and chicken. While I was waiting a couple that was there before me got up angrily and left because it took too long. I was wondering what was taking so long myself because there were only about eight people total in the restaurant. Needless to say my food came which was very delicious, but I had to get a to go plate beause it took so long. Dont know the reason for taking so long, but I will return and hope it doesnt take as long.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

My husband and I were hungry for asian and stopped in here as it was close by. We had the papaya salad for an app (very good) but both of our meat entrees were ovecooked. The service was average and the restrooms less than desirable. The set up is very strange and the atmosphere is modern but not cozy. A few changes to this place both in set-up and kitchen could turn this place around.