“Good service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Savannah's second oldest restaurant and bar has been feeding hungry Savannahians and visitors for over 75 years! Your host, John Nichols is committed to providing you with a great meal, value for your dollar, efficient, friendly service and a good stiff drink! We serve the Crystal classics like the creamy Crab Stew, juicy Burgers and the hand cut Fries. You'll also want to try the new Grilled Greek Wings, the Gawgia Cracka Nachos, Avocado Hummus, Sauteed Veggie Wrap with Goat Cheese and the Peach Cobbler. We've got the best fried shrimp in town! We've also added delicious vegetarian items to the menu! Join us at The Crystal for lunch or dinner and experience this living part of Savannah's history! All major credit cards accepted. Handicapped accessible, handicapped parking.
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Food great. Had the crab burger and brown ale burger. Both good. Sweet potatoe fries... yum yum. Service was great. Nice local place. Friendly staff.

There are newer reviews for Crystal Beer Parlor

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

We went to eat here twice over the last three days on a small vacation. We had the fried green tomatoes (excellent), Greek chicken wings (excellent) and the blue cheese chips (superb!!). The service was great also!!! I would definitely put this on my list as a place to eat!!!!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We ate here our last night in Savannah. We had a really big breakfast earlier in the day so we decided a burger would be great instead of a huge meal. So maybe we should have thought about that a little more! The burger was huge! And the jalapeno cream cheese on it was awesome! Great atmosphere and wonderful staff. This place warrants a repeat visit!

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We took a recommendation from our hotel and are so glad we did. A great building, buzzing with locals, serving great beer and food. I highly recommend the nachos with pulled pork and their specialty, crab stew.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

On our last trip to Savannah, some locals recommended we come here and for some foolish reason we didn’t. We made it right this time and put Crystal on our list. I was initially wary of the huge menu; it’s usually a bad sign for food quality. I need not have worried because the food is fantastic. The winner for us is the outstanding lamb burger. The only bad part was selling out of peach cobbler before I got my order in. I guess that means I will have to make another trip to Savannah. Darn.