Have stayed here once before. New. Smells great. Friendly staff. Checked in Xmas Eve for three nights. Place was not crowded. Identified myself as Gold Hilton member and Top Contributor Trip Advisor. Was surprised that I was not offered an upgrade. Also did not get the food goodies as part of being Gold member. Hmmm.
Room is clean. Small bathroom.
Here's a new one on me: Xmas day. Bag of towels and shampoo at the door with a letter: Housekeeping staff given day off. Gotta be kidding. I'm in a field that gets NO days off. No big deal but have never had that happen.
Breakfast wasn't bad. Already cooked omelets. The usual bread, cereal yogurt and make yer own waffles. Now a comment on morons.
Coffee line. Half dead couple ahead of us. Gets coffee. Takes forever to put cream and sugar in coffee. Then proceeds to take sips. Doesn't move. Line building behind them. I finally just budged it out of the way. Oblivioids.
Bread line: Obvious moronus ahead of me. I think Bush went to war in Iraq faster than this dunce could decide between white and wheat bread. There are some people in this world that wouldn't remember to take a breath if they didn't have a brainstem.
I'd stay again. But maybe look around a bit to try another place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savannah/Midtown hotel is where you want to stay. Ideally situated in Midtown Savannah, our hotel is located only three miles from the historic district and within walking distance of many fashionable retailers and well-known restaurants. Ask our Concierge to make reservations and recommendations for Savannah's area attractions. Our hotel offers four flexible event rooms able to accommodate up to 200 guests. Let our expert catering and events team take care of the details, including a personalized menu for your occasion from our celebrated executive chef. Spacious, welcoming and clean guest rooms await your arrival at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown. We offer hotel-style comfort with a range of home-like amenities including a 37-inch LCD TV with high definition channels and free WiFi. Stretch out in one of our spacious studio suites with additional amenities including a wet bar, microwave, refrigerator and sleeper sofa. These oversized rooms are 50% larger than a standard guest room, a great way to upgrade your stay. Start the day off right with Hampton's free hot breakfast, featuring a range of delicious hot options including fresh waffles and oatmeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Midtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah